Thorpes Pic's

Some interesting kit there. Deutz Agrotron with the opening windscreen, they had a poor air con especially the earlier ones with the skinny roof, the 180/90, the older Jag is pushing some chute of grass, The 8210 and its trailer, front ram and flotations would be a rare combination.

Some interesting kit there. Deutz Agrotron with the opening windscreen, they had a poor air con especially the earlier ones with the skinny roof, the 180/90, the older Jag is pushing some chute of grass, The 8210 and its trailer, front ram and flotations would be a rare combination.
8210 is just over the road from me. Same man that owns that Jag you mentioned.

With 2021 nearly behind us and to be honest it has been not been a bad one. Some great times mixed with some challenges but overall the year was a good one.
I am very fortunate to have a great family, a good bunch of friends and some crazy work colleagues behind me and I very thankful for help and support.
A very good year was had with the cameras and I wish to thank every farmer and contractor I filmed and photographed during the year and hopefully our paths cross again in 2022 and maybe push the boundaries a little further in the new year (plans a foot already).
Finally I would like to wish you all a Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year & enjoy the short video

Back