Tipper trailers

Very fine trailer.
But surely a Contractor of your standing wouldn't be seen hauling "the Devils dumplings"
length ???
Thanks lads, as a contractor I could haul bales for hire I suppose, TBH the cost of the bale extension and racks was small in the greater scheme of things, I was fed up of borrowing for this that and the other, with this I can even move the 6 ton Hitachi, shift spoil, drainage stone, timber, fertilizer etc.

Good looking trailer Arthur.
I do like the majic back door. No need to worry with strawy dung or anything solid like lengths of timber. Just the job!

But what's with the bars on the back door?
Do they lock the extention in place?

Good looking trailer Arthur.
I do like the majic back door. No need to worry with strawy dung or anything solid like lengths of timber. Just the job!

But what's with the bars on the back door?
Do they lock the extention in place?
They are for locating a pair of aluminium loading ramps, the extension is locked by the upper box section of the back door and 2 tabs on the sections that slide into the top chassis which you can just see peeping in picture 3

Reactions: AYF
Well that is a fantastic looking trailer and is identical to what I’m looking for myself

Do you have to take off the sides when using for bales or just turn them down?
They would have to come off, that is why they are in 3 sections to make them manageable and pull out the pillars.

:drool::drool: Lovely trailer Arthur, Well may you wear, wasn't aware That you could get one of those with the magic door too.

All you are missing now is a set of grain sides!:Thumbp2:

I see you got It In the Tipp colours too :Whistle2:

:drool::drool: Lovely trailer Arthur, Well may you wear, wasn't aware That you could get one of those with the magic door too.

All you are missing now is a set of grain sides!:Thumbp2:

I see you got It In the Tipp colours too :Whistle2:
I was looking for a dump trailer that could also carry the Hitachi and they were coming into mad money and I saw these at the ploughing so did a deal, it's not an overly heavy build and rated as 10 ton carrying capacity, the hydraulic door sort of goes hand in hand with the bale extension, it was Tipp colours (NH) or green/yellow...red/yellow.

I was looking for a dump trailer that could also carry the Hitachi and they were coming into mad money and I saw these at the ploughing so did a deal, it's not an overly heavy build and rated as 10 ton carrying capacity, the hydraulic door sort of goes hand in hand with the bale extension, it was Tipp colours (NH) or green/yellow...red/yellow.

What type of dump trailer were you looking at, the one like the herbst or the kane. The kane type is getting popular around here

upload_2018-12-13_23-16-46.jpeg
upload_2018-12-13_23-17-15.jpeg

Thanks lads, as a contractor I could haul bales for hire I suppose, TBH the cost of the bale extension and racks was small in the greater scheme of things, I was fed up of borrowing for this that and the other, with this I can even move the 6 ton Hitachi, shift spoil, drainage stone, timber, fertilizer etc.
What length is it with the bale extension

Serious bit of kit!:Thumbp2:well wear, was looking at them at the ploughing and thought it to be a fine trailer, would it be worth putting a bit of rubber between the rear most cross members to keep the dirt from flying up at the door when it’s down? Probably throws some at it when folded up to?

Strong side of 18' , looks longer in the pics but will take 4 rounds on the length comfortable so 8 on the floor and 5 on top if silage might be enough as its only a 10 tonner, could do 18 of straw or possibly a third row.

Looks great, what length is it without the extension?

Delays are growing, enquired about a single axle tipper, 12 months waiting time, how are the lynch trailers going?

Delays are growing, enquired about a single axle tipper, 12 months waiting time, how are the lynch trailers going?

We have a 14’6 kane silage trailer that the body is almost rotted off, but the chassis, cross members and everything else is 99%, been thinking for a while of getting a dropside body made and scrap the silage body. With the way things are going i’d say it’d be easily sold

We have a 14’6 kane silage trailer that the body is almost rotted off, but the chassis, cross members and everything else is 99%, been thinking for a while of getting a dropside body made and scrap the silage body. With the way things are going i’d say it’d be easily sold
Yeah, I was looking to upgrade from 10x6 to 14x8 dropside tipper, price is steep enough but with a 12 month wait I'll park that idea!, not sure what's going on in this country at the moment, lots of people on the pup etc but not enough workers to build things!

Most profitable and easiest would be to sell it as it is I would think.

Back