Tirlán (glanbia)

"Because she is worth it"????????
I wouldn't have any beef with her, she got the best personal deal possible. It's those on the glanbia side that negotiated it, that I would have issue with. I assume some of the bonuses are historic from covid times, when she had to keep the head down and put her shoulder to the wheel, like all the rest of us. Right

They are pretending that the left hand has nothing to do with the right hand, while both hands are dipping into the back pockets, pretending nobody has to pay.
I don't have an issue with her over any of the other Glanbia board, but I don't think she is worth anything near those figures.

Tirlan Feb milk price 49.08cpl incl VAT & 0.5cpl Sustainability Payment & 6.5cpl Agri Input Support. Incl 3cpl Seasonality. Base down 6cpl. More: bit.ly/401SOGD

They are pretending that the left hand has nothing to do with the right hand, while both hands are dipping into the back pockets, pretending nobody has to pay.
I don't have an issue with her over any of the other Glanbia board, but I don't think she is worth anything near those figures.

What percentage do Tirlan have now? There were talks of hostile takeovers a few months back, I'd be surprised if they did not object.

Never knew Glanbia had a land bank like this
I wonder does it's ownership go back to the time of Kilmeaden Co op and was inherited through the many mergers that make up what is now Tirlan/ Glanbia

I wonder does it's ownership go back to the time of Kilmeaden Co op and was inherited through the many mergers that make up what is now Tirlan/ Glanbia

More than likely. Seems to be another of hyperbolae in the description though, they look like lakes to me in the aerial photo?

they ran a scheme at the end of last year giving suppliers the chance to buy fertiliser that month at an agreed price and it would be delivered in the spring and paid for over the peak milk months, i,d say there will be some interesting discussions with the local branch managers over the next couple of months

Tirlan March milk price 44.08 cpl incl VAT and 0.5cpl Sustainability and 6.5cpl Agri Input Support. Incl 1cpl Weather Payment. Read more: bit.ly/40gst6Z

More figure it out yourself lads from Tirlan

What's the story with the new glanbiaconnect.com site. Trading statements are way behind, no clue what I need to pay this last few months.

Reactions: jay
Trading statement for June only came up online last night 3 days before the end of the glanbia month. Big error in mine and apparently now too late to fix it for this month.

New milk census arrived today. Handy to get it out of the way with on a wet day. Must go step my ditches now...

Attachments

• 20230726_170104.jpg
    20230726_170104.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 44
New milk census arrived today. Handy to get it out of the way with on a wet day. Must go step my ditches now...

I also got it today , filled it out at dinner time , then posted it .

And then received a text at 5.45 , telling me that I'd soon be receiving it , and be sure to fill it out and return it ...

I also got it today , filled it out at dinner time , then posted it .

And then received a text at 5.45 , telling me that I'd soon be receiving it , and be sure to fill it out and return it ...
Where did you get you ditches length from?

Back