Today's Drive

Lots of the issues are common across all new cars. Too heavy, too expensive, too complicated, too wide. Impossible to see out of.

Electric is grand if you can live with the range. That realistically means a second car in the house or you live in the city.

I'm keeping an eye out for a kangoo maxi combi ze.

1707502032549.png

Fire the kids and a few stakes and a bag of cement in the back and drive on, range is about 200km

Then borrow the Mrs car if for some ungodly reason I needed to leave Cork.

Had to put this little video up. A Bugatti Chiron in the flesh. I’ve seen them and the Veron in showrooms etc but never got to see one driving.
Awesome looking machine.
Production has ceased in 2023, just as well as they were a bit steeply priced, starting at €2,400,000 for base model up to €3,500,000 for the rarer variant.
Total production run 500.
There’s a lot of spare cash in this world. This one owned by a 30 year old YouTuber, who we came across on Park Lane London yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_3253.mov
    8.4 MB
Fair play to them for actually using it and putting some miles up.

Although I was more taken by the RRC in the third lane

Had to put this little video up. A Bugatti Chiron in the flesh. I’ve seen them and the Veron in showrooms etc but never got to see one driving.
Awesome looking machine.
Production has ceased in 2023, just as well as they were a bit steeply priced, starting at €2,400,000 for base model up to €3,500,000 for the rarer variant.
Total production run 500.
There’s a lot of spare cash in this world. This one owned by a 30 year old YouTuber, who we came across on Park Lane London yesterday.
Our only hope of one.. https://www.lego.com/en-ie/product/bugatti-chiron-42083

Back