Today's Drive

ithastopay

Deffenitely an import. ZV reg is the reg all newly registered vintage vehicles over 30 years old must take. There could be the small chance that it's log book was lost and it got a new reg but i doubt it.
Are you sure, afaik, when an import is first registered, if its over 30 years old, it qualifies for the low tax, it can be registered on ZV plates or on the “new type”
Year, county, number.
I may be wrong but I thought it was possible to the same with an original Irish vehicle too, when it passed the 30 years?

Someone had a picture of a combine on here previously, that was on ZV plates.

JohnBoy

pretty sure my mother had one of those for a few months. I'd say my father must have given it the quickest once over inspection ever before buying it.

He surely didn't look in the boot because you could see multiple holes where the filler oozed through holes when it had been repainted.

Pretty sure it was one of those anyway, we only had it a month or two.

kverneland es 80

Are you sure, afaik, when an import is first registered, if its over 30 years old, it qualifies for the low tax, it can be registered on ZV plates or on the “new type”
Year, county, number.
I may be wrong but I thought it was possible to the same with an original Irish vehicle too, when it passed the 30 years?

combine was ours. had the option of the age related reg but took the zv plate as it looked more original

MeathMassey3

Year, county, number.

That's what I'm wondering, could it be as you mentioned an irish vehicle on zv plates, just the condition, the grandfather used to have one out the back and it essentially disintegrated, I suppose that one could have been really well minded too.

NH525

I recently got an age related plate for a ford tractor I bought that was never registered in Ireland. I had the option of the 91 c or the zv plate