Todays Photo

something similar not to far away here either that happened, a very conny young lad who sadly passed away suddenly enough a few years ago, who was working for my silage contractor drawing slurry out of the piggery with a 3500 gal and the eye on the drawbar broke and down she went,it put a good score on the road, which can easily be seen still, its about 10m long ,always reminds me of Seanie, @Scruffy91 it's just the burned down pub side of where TB is staying in Jacks
Poor sean never liked that being discussed 😂 terra he’s near 10 years gone too

Won't be counting the chickens just yet....

Roads are in a rough state here, the DOE or whatever they are called now are hellish slow, but last year the doll who does the painting of the holes was using 2 colors, yellow as usual & done a fair few with white line paint.

A few days later a private outfit turned up & did all the white ones, the patches didn't last a week, actually made the roads worse, the yellow ones fixed by themselves are much better.....even if they did park the trailer over one of the holes & missed it.

Last year the Mrs hit a hole & buggered a tyre, so got the cost of a new one off them, hole that big they put a road cone in it after.
View attachment 133719
View attachment 133720
View attachment 133721
Roads are the same over here,it’s best to take the tractor on the school run….

I’m looking for steel rims for the car and fit smaller rims with a bigger profile tyres.

Roads are the same over here,it’s best to take the tractor on the school run….

I’m looking for steel rims for the car and fit smaller rims with a bigger profile tyres.
What's happening that roads are getting bad? Just commented to herself a few weeks back while travelling through NI that the roads are in shite, roads were always in impeccable condition in NI. Not sure about England? Were they maintained over there until recently and slipped?
I just thought it was the lack of government in NI but possibly since leaving Europe??

What's happening that roads are getting bad? Just commented to herself a few weeks back while travelling through NI that the roads are in shite, roads were always in impeccable condition in NI. Not sure about England? Were they maintained over there until recently and slipped?
I just thought it was the lack of government in NI but possibly since leaving Europe??
Was in the UK there two months ago and covered a lot of road in the south east.
Couldn't believe how bad the roads were

They just don’t repair them,local council probably spending the budget on gender neutral toilets etc

The amount of rain & flooding this past while hasn't helped.

Not a photo but Jesus want do lads be thinking

darwinism

Not a photo but Jesus want do lads be thinking

Ah Christ.

I had to blow out 4 car tyres last week doing that, its not rocket science but needs care.

Start with a small squirt and work up and STAND WELL BACK!

Back