Todays Photo

@086lavey they are a fine car but how long will they last. @Danielk yup straight over the back and down the ladder, be there for the winter now. @Deerehunter finished up at 5 o clock this morning, man rang me at 9 about that reseeding job and I still can’t remember what exactly he said, had to call a lad that used to drive for us today to come up and drop agitator and put on one pass and do that sowing, I couldn’t face into it today, I only went for the look and a photo :clap:

lovely photo .is that taken from lislee ,that is the view i have of the old head every day:Thumbp2::Thumbp2::Thumbp2:,can never get a photo as clear as that tho

Stayed in our own county today.
The Ridge Of Capard, in the Slieve Bloom Mountains. A glorious day . I think we are looking across at @Dunmasc ?
View attachment 82451

Edit. In the middle of the picture there is a hill. The Rock Of Dumamaise. Situated just to the left of the Portlaoise to Stradbally (Carlow) Road approx half way..

I was up there myself on Sunday. We were after loose cattle.Theres not much stopping them from going as far as Kinnity from there. :no:

Stayed in our own county today.
The Ridge Of Capard, in the Slieve Bloom Mountains. A glorious day . I think we are looking across at @Dunmasc ?
View attachment 82451

Edit. In the middle of the picture there is a hill. The Rock Of Dumamaise. Situated just to the left of the Portlaoise to Stradbally (Carlow) Road approx half way..
Yes, that would be me slightly to the left of said Rock!! Great day for a walk up there.

Back