Todays Photo

Using a keenan at the moment they will shred it well if you slow down the door speed if you horse it into the flywheel it will put it out in lumps
Will you convey the message to my contractor so? Have you ever spread compost with one? I expanded my storage and compost all the dung now, haven't spread any yet

Will you convey the message to my contractor so? Have you ever spread compost with one? I expanded my storage and compost all the dung now, haven't spread any yet
I can take a picture tomorrow of year old dung I put out with it.
I couldn't get it to spread right at all at the start leaving big lumps of stuff right next to the spreader.
There's a Dial on the side of the machine restricts the flow,

That is a good idea tbf!

Was a contractor round here used to put silage sides on his big rear discharge if he was low on trailers. Not sure did he remove the spreader element of it or just spread out tge silage!
I’ve seen ktwo spreaders hauling grass and they left the spreader deck in place.

Reactions: AYF
That is a good idea tbf!

Was a contractor round here used to put silage sides on his big rear discharge if he was low on trailers. Not sure did he remove the spreader element of it or just spread out tge silage!

I’ve seen ktwo spreaders hauling grass and they left the spreader deck in place.
I think there’s a video on YouTube where lads were using the rear discharges to draw out maize and they were driving up across the pit spreading it, would leave the loader mans job fairly handy

I think there’s a video on YouTube where lads were using the rear discharges to draw out maize and they were driving up across the pit spreading it, would leave the loader mans job fairly handy
It would be common practice to have beaters on silage wagons in Europe to do that.
I'd be afraid of tyres carrying crap into the pit.

It would be common practice to have beaters on silage wagons in Europe to do that.
I'd be afraid of tyres carrying crap into the pit.
That was my thought too, if I remember it was a real wet muck hole and that’s why the rear discharge was being used as the big wheels travelled better. They may have only been backing into the pit i can’t fully remember it

No matter how much research you do on a dealer it's always a great relief when it arrives
Fact. i was S**tting bricks for a while as i had it paid for since end of july. Just got caught out with haulage company being on holidays and delays coming through customs. Well worth looking in europe though for the prices quoted on donedeal and other websites

Fact. i was S**tting bricks for a while as i had it paid for since end of july. Just got caught out with haulage company being on holidays and delays coming through customs. Well worth looking in europe though for the prices quoted on donedeal and other websites
What percentage price difference are you talking about in this case?

Getting a bit of slurry spread . The neighbors should be paying for the diesel to till it in . I had to bring my own washing in off the line or I was going to smell like a Dairy Farmer.

Attachments

• D960C737-0A4B-4ACD-BDAB-5031425E1D5F.jpeg
    D960C737-0A4B-4ACD-BDAB-5031425E1D5F.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 914E28B0-91A2-4767-BCC6-00EFF7E22A36.jpeg
    914E28B0-91A2-4767-BCC6-00EFF7E22A36.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 84
  • C00219C7-9442-4CEF-872A-EDED502C181C.jpeg
    C00219C7-9442-4CEF-872A-EDED502C181C.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 84
Back