Todays Photo

So what would you likely have if you had these two things together, begins with T and there's a lot of it in the pics??????????????

Jeez i didn't realise i spy could be so tricky, we may have to go back to spot the difference next week!:rolleyes:
Till

So what would you likely have if you had these two things together, begins with T and there's a lot of it in the pics??????????????

Jeez i didn't realise i spy could be so tricky, we may have to go back to spot the difference next week!:rolleyes:
Teagasc advisors

Terra firma.....

The last heifer on in the right out on grass is a lovely animal.
Thanks! She’s turned out well thankfully, that batch will be calving in the spring so hopefully all turn out ok cows, there all from the Simmental stock bull we had and in calf to the current lim,

I know we cant see much of it, but that MF digger looks to be very nice too!
It’s not to bad, just under 6k on it now. It’s a t series so nearly the last of them, Needs 4 tires, and the bottom rear king pin on the arm is gone fairly worn. Engines gone a bit dead in it too but it does so little it doesn’t help. Mainly filling feeder and dung work(on concrete 🤣) now. The back tires are actually the original good year industrials and you’d wonder at times how they stay up with the cracks 😂F7314629-F0ED-4DC7-AEC6-894C5D374357.jpeg

Back