Todays Photo

No, I’d return it if I could, and the cans are rotten dear as well and still not half as nice as a good draught pint, can poured straight upside down is every bit as good
I was toying with the idea of buying that yoke but thanks for the honest update, I’m an upside down can convert and am drinking islands edge as we speak, creamy head and nice malty flavour,

Yeah hard to beat a pint of Guinness, will save it for de pub 👌👍

I was toying with the idea of buying that yoke but thanks for the honest update, I’m an upside down can convert and am drinking islands edge as we speak, creamy head and nice malty flavour,

I got a few cans of that Islands Edge, much prefer the Guinness.

I don’t rate that islands edge at all, beamish and murphys far nicer than it

I like Murphy’s but only on draught and in Cork when I’m down there, started drinking islands edge lately by can as thought the Guinness from the can and especially the bottles had gone fierce watery. Each to their own as a man says 👍

I did not really like the Five lamps ale . Maybe it needs the atmosphere you get on the North Side with the adrenaline rush you get with your back to the wall minding your phone and wallet and conversing with people who keep saying‘do you know what I mean ‘ . I have a couple of bottles of their lager. I might drink it in Graiguecullen to get the atmosphere right .

A few taps of a copper headed hammer might sort that dent out, if cracked you're out of luck.
It's cracked unfortunately, just near the shoulder of the rim.

Fortunately, I ordered a second hand rim from the UK (that type didn't seem to get specced here - the car is a UK import) a while back as I thought the rim was suspect due to a noise coming from that side. The noise turned out to be a wheel bearing gone. However, it's possible the rim was cracked a while and was running out of line, which wouldn't have helped the wheel bearing.

Hopefully should have it sorted by lunch time.

It's cracked unfortunately, just near the shoulder of the rim.

Fortunately, I ordered a second hand rim from the UK (that type didn't seem to get specced here - the car is a UK import) a while back as I thought the rim was suspect due to a noise coming from that side. The noise turned out to be a wheel bearing gone. However, it's possible the rim was cracked a while and was running out of line, which wouldn't have helped the wheel bearing.

Hopefully should have it sorted by lunch time.
Think I've a spare wheel for a Grand Scenic here if you're stuck, not alloy but has a hubcap.

Think I've a spare wheel for a Grand Scenic here if you're stuck, not alloy but has a hubcap.
I got a space saver a while back so not stuck as such. If you were looking rid of it though it would be a better spare than the space saver. Our car is on 17 inch rims.

Back