Todays Photo

Reciprocating saw would be the job for those, along with a packet of blades.
nah, life's too short for that. strip off all the flashing, cut each one 15 times with the recip saw to end up with a pile of spruce with nails sticking out.

I saved most of the purlins, but the wall plates werent worth the effort.

That's a wettish spot out at Baginbun, pulled the clc through it and will go back with the ring roller or the clc again in a few days. It's actually a lot better than I expected it to be. Only have that and the Moor that was ploughed last week to sow

That's a wettish spot out at Baginbun, pulled the clc through it and will go back with the ring roller or the clc again in a few days. It's actually a lot better than I expected it to be. Only have that and the Moor that was ploughed last week to sow

There was great soakage and drying today. I'm drawing clay the last 2 days here and today is a breeze compared to yesterday until the dew came down in the last 90 minutes!

Doing an experiment today. Planting a hedge on a stone and sod bank full of roots from old bushes.

Got small bare root beech plants and a 45mm drill bit. Filled the holes with compost and watered well. Fingers crossed they take.
Worth a try for sure, saves a lot of messing around with a spade in that type of bank.

Back