Todays Photo

I had the 12145 with the local mechanic last week , and there was a 6 or 7 year old Case in there . Insurance job . Bonnet , windscreen , roof etc . Grab wasn't locked on , and slid back down the arms.
Owner wasn't impressed .
Spanner man was saying that he should be glad , that he wasn't killed .
Cab frame was lucky it didn't get distorted around the windscreen pillars, it would nearly want to be a non self leveling loader and the implement fully crowded to get it to come over the top.

I had the 12145 with the local mechanic last week , and there was a 6 or 7 year old Case in there . Insurance job . Bonnet , windscreen , roof etc . Grab wasn't locked on , and slid back down the arms.
Owner wasn't impressed .
Spanner man was saying that he should be glad , that he wasn't killed .

Neighbor of ours failed to lock on the shear grab, hit a bump and it came off and the tractor went over it. He went through the front windscreen and the exhaust kept him on the bonnet. He had 2 young lads in the cab with him at the same time too. He broke vertebrae and spent months in the NRH in Dun Laoghaire. Very lucky to be able to walk again, but has to live with severe pain and restricted mobility.

Neighbor of ours failed to lock on the shear grab, hit a bump and it came off and the tractor went over it. He went through the front windscreen and the exhaust kept him on the bonnet. He had 2 young lads in the cab with him at the same time too. He broke vertebrae and spent months in the NRH in Dun Laoghaire. Very lucky to be able to walk again, but has to live with severe pain and restricted mobility.
Another man over this direction got into an accident. He forgot to open the tailgate on the trailer when tipping. Tractor went into the air. Hitch then broke and the tractor came back down. Tractor bounced 3 times before it stopped. The man in the loader stopped and went to check. Saw your man knocked out clean on the floor on the right of the cab. Reckoned he hit his head on the roof of the tractor those few times it bounced. Don't know the extent of his injuries yet

Not a planed buy , a lad bought my old rake off me during the week ,
Picked this up this morning,
2020 plated but new ,
2600 liner , bought it from ardragh Agri in balina , must say , one of the nicest dealers I’ve bought from , couldn’t do enough for ya

Attachments

• 7B1EF393-81A2-49E1-A60F-288C5FB20064.jpeg
    7B1EF393-81A2-49E1-A60F-288C5FB20064.jpeg
    358.8 KB · Views: 151
2020 plated but new ,
2600 liner , bought it from ardragh Agri in balina , must say , one of the nicest dealers I’ve bought from , couldn’t do enough for ya

Well wear .

I thought that you had given up the agri contracting ?

2020 plated but new ,
Well wear...:thumbup1:

Back