Today's tractor.

I don't know it was afterwards I learnt about it.
Think he said there not available at the moment.
1900 euro for 3 hoses, one side of a multidoc, a joystick mount and a joystick and cables was a bit much imo but that's quickie for you.
The blue pipe looks well.

That 1900 including the vat or plus? .
I havnt came across anyone that supplies trunking for hyd hoses apart from a very odd time oem.
Well routed hoses and cable ties normally.
3 pipes are small beans but still a hundred or two with fittings.
The multidock is super dear now from anyone, even just one side.
And a joystick isn't cheap either so all in all, you don't get much for 1900 today.
Some of the stuff Quicke does can be frustrating but it works at the same time I guess.
Did you not look to see what MX had before you purchased.

Take for instance this wee valve, just over 1k list for it last week...

Attachments

• IMG_20220505_120916.jpg
    IMG_20220505_120916.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 84
The blue pipe looks well.

That 1900 including the vat or plus? .
I havnt came across anyone that supplies trunking for hyd hoses apart from a very odd time oem.
Well routed hoses and cable ties normally.
3 pipes are small beans but still a hundred or two with fittings.
The multidock is super dear now from anyone, even just one side.
And a joystick isn't cheap either so all in all, you don't get much for 1900 today.
Some of the stuff Quicke does can be frustrating but it works at the same time I guess.
Did you not look to see what MX had before you purchased.

Take for instance this wee valve, just over 1k list for it last week...

No I. Just went with quicke as I said everything would be 100% if it was 2 or 300 more and it wasn't as agricultural looking as what's on it now id be happy.
Them hoses won't last long with the bend that's on them.
ALL in all a piss poor effort from a premium brand.
Rossmore would be tidier.

Does anyone know if you can get a replacement joystick for a quickie loader, ours is broke and has a splint and insulating tape but i fear it wont last the summer.

On another note how often as @tinman says, tire pressure matters how often do you adjust them, I will set them roughly on our Valmet here on Bkt 85 series for the baling and then rise them up the rest of the year, might even go over a weigh bridge this year. The Mxm, on the same size and make will be sitting around 22psi on rear for tanker and mowing, seems ok with no issues. I dont mind changing the pressure once/twice a year for set jobs does anyone do it more often?

Does anyone know if you can get a replacement joystick for a quickie loader, ours is broke and has a splint and insulating tape but i fear it wont last the summer.

On another note how often as @tinman says, tire pressure matters how often do you adjust them, I will set them roughly on our Valmet here on Bkt 85 series for the baling and then rise them up the rest of the year, might even go over a weigh bridge this year. The Mxm, on the same size and make will be sitting around 22psi on rear for tanker and mowing, seems ok with no issues. I dont mind changing the pressure once/twice a year for set jobs does anyone do it more often?
What part of the joystick is broken? Throw up a picture if you can. You can get spare parts for them.

I downloaded the trelle app and worked out the weights and pressures from there, not a 2 minute job either mind.
I set them once and leave it at that but I'm not doing tillage work or anything like others here would do.

You can get a full replacement joystick alright but that would come with a doctor and a chaes lounge first.

I have a air on the tractor and a fast fill valve setup with a gauge and I have been known to drop the pressure for certain jobs . I run them around 13 psi for pulling the Horsch or spraying and above 25 for haulage. Three lugs on the ground with Michelin tyres.

I have heard the 3 lugs before as a general rule, is that 2 on the inside and 1 on the outside or 3 touching on the outside, does it work for all tires?

Have mine at 20psi all round for the tanker and silage trailer, drop pressure for drilling, rake and mowing. What size tyre are you on?

Have mine at 20psi all round for the tanker and silage trailer, drop pressure for drilling, rake and mowing. What size tyre are you on?

both 20.8r38 on rear case is 16.9r28 on front valmet different front make. Case is a pig to bounce, worse than the valmet

No major hills around here thankfully, we had the bigger brother of that wagon (Rx 400) last year and it managed it no bother, a front weight wouldn't go amiss though.

Back