Tough mobile phones

i dont have my phone in dirty places, just for the 2days in the week that im farming, i think lifespan would be v v v short otherwise

even the regular fluff that builds up in pockets seems to block the charge port
It does, compressed air will keep it clean if you do it regularly. A toothpick will take care of the heavy stuff if you are stuck

Reactions: Paw
any of these phones still running and would you recommend them, the earpiece has died on my iphone after 2years, 2years and i fund all iphones diseintegrate.

I want to get a phone this time where the earpiece charging port and speaker dont get blocked with dirt like an iphone does

My Xcover 4 is still going so far, no problems to report.

It does, compressed air will keep it clean if you do it regularly. A toothpick will take care of the heavy stuff if you are stuck
Be warned. I ruined a phone with a compressor!
Blew the crap up under the screen and caused dead spots!

My x cover 4 is still going too.
Although with a good case and screen protecter as extra.

Be warned. I ruined a phone with a compressor!
Blew the crap up under the screen and caused dead spots!

My x cover 4 is still going too.
Although with a good case and screen protecter as extra.
Can they be still got.am on my 3rd one here.its a grand phone

I bought a Doogee s96 a few months ago.
It's a tough rated phone.no screen protector or case and I've cracked the glass now but it's working away, replacement glass on the way
I'm hard on phones both use and abuse
It's the first phone on recent years that the battery lasts me all day no matter what, usually has 50 % left whereas the last couple of phones only got me to afternoon

Got x cover 4s in march happy enough with it fecked it up friday with the compressor blowing out the charging port.. the speaker is gone guy in phone shop said 100 euro to fix it .so im back using my old x cover 4 its great phone just the buttons on sides are worn flat and screen cracked

The proper otterbox defender covers are the job. Wouldn't buy a smart phone unless I could get that type cover for the particular phone. Samsung s9 or 10 dunno which it is for the last couple of years because of the cover, went thru 3 phones in 12 months before I found those covers

What's the latest on tough mobiles?

Currently have a Galaxy x cover 4 which is coming to the end of its days tbh.

The x cover 5 seems to still be expensive.

my xcover 4 start to go last week,they said they couldn't get the x cover 5.
got a Samsung A12.
First impression is it's not as good for picking up phone coverage as the x c4

Reactions: AYF
I've had a doogee s96 Pro for 10 months ,brilliant camera and decent signal but people seem to get it hard to hear me clearly on it.
It went off to get the speaker repaired recently and I haven't used it since.
Using an a12 as a temporary phone ,not impressed with it.
Am contemplating an s22 as the are supposed to be good in a poor signal area but not proven in real life yet
Pricey too.

Reactions: AYF

What is the price of the XCover 5? I got one off Cex for circa €230 a few months ago.

Back