Tractor breakers

What model tractor is it off, just the actual metal grill bit is it
Its a cx105 il put up a pic here of d grill. My thinking is there has to be another model of case or McCormick that is similar or d same but i could be very very wrong at d same time. Its just d grille itself i need i have d headlights. D grille comes in 2 pieces
9BA5B326-4544-4D9E-B5F0-F363793554E7.png

Have you tried O'neill's Tractors near Crossmaglen?
They would have sold a lot of McCormicks back in the day

Looking to get a few bits for the new Holland 6635, what breakers have that kind of stock?

A few bits to tidy up the cab and front mudguard brackets and skins. I'd also take a weight carrier and weights.
conaty has a good few broken new hollands in stock. Certainly know he could sort you out with second hand mudgaurds and a the weights and carrier. If he can't sort you out with used stuff for the cab he has new stuff. Has anything you could think of above in that yard.

conaty has a good few broken new hollands in stock. Certainly know he could sort you out with second hand mudgaurds and a the weights and carrier. If he can't sort you out with used stuff for the cab he has new stuff. Has anything you could think of above in that yard.
Conaty doesn't have much in that line of things at the moment according to the lads on the phone.

tanners in conna and bennets as kv mentioned before
Bennets don't seem to have much that way, he said to check the website and there's not much on it.

Haven't been able to get in contact with tanners.

Dillon's in Donegal?
What about some of the dealers on DD that sell them sized tractors. McHugh tractors is one that comes to mind, might find something sitting in the back of the yard

Conaty doesn't have much in that line of things at the moment according to the lads on the phone.
fair enough. They see. to be throwing an awful lot out this weather. I was up today getting a few bits off the backend of a david brown and decided to look for a mat for the cab of the international. Found a crate of them and more in a skip but sadly not the one I was after.

Back