Tractor finialy sold .

bk1991

Finialy sold the 885 with loader now have to find something similar .

90-100hp
4wd
loader

Very good :thumbup1: Seen it up on donedeal recently. Did ye look at anything recently??

not as of yet will start tomorrow very little decent yokes advertised at the right money in the right condition . Got 8000€ for it so not too bad ether :laugh:

actualy i just have now . Thinkin case 4240xl,5130 or up more money 390t

where else other than done deal and ifj is good to find tractors

Farm & Plant mag is packed full of them. Happy out so then :laugh: €8k; not too bad, more or less what ye were asking for it wasn't it?

And now the fun begins says you :thumbup1:, hard to find good second hand tractors that fit the budget.

wonder is the inside of her as clean as the yard.

he must be allergic to concrete...:whistling:

Have a mate who's yard used to be a lot lot worse state, you daren't walk down in the dark, you never would have been found again, tractors were always stinking inside and out, but, and a big BUT, they were the best maintained machines on any farm i have been on, greased, serviced oiled etc to a tee, any wee mechanical thing fixed immediately, money no object.

I often used to complain to him about the state of them dirt wise but he reckoned they would only get dirty again so no point in cleaning them, he also gets as good a trade in value as anyone else with their shining examples because his dealer knows the money spent on maintaining the machine, half a day with a hose and polish usually has them well cleaned anyway.

Paddy1001

Have a mate who's yard used to be a lot lot worse state, you daren't walk down in the dark, you never would have been found again, tractors were always stinking inside and out, but, and a big BUT, they were the best maintained machines on any farm i have been on, greased, serviced oiled etc to a tee, any wee mechanical thing fixed immediately, money no object.

I often used to complain to him about the state of them dirt wise but he reckoned they would only get dirty again so no point in cleaning them, he also gets as good a trade in value as anyone else with their shining examples because his dealer knows the money spent on maintaining the machine, half a day with a hose and polish usually has them well cleaned anyway.

Paddy1001
he would be in a minority tho would he not.
and he aint from cavan either....

Well that is true, if you didnt know him you would think the machine was a dog altogether, suppose thats also why he always trades to the same dealer, they know him

he would be in a minority tho would he not.
and he aint from cavan either....

i know a few lads like that.......... stock come 1st.... machines are serviced when ment to be etc, 1 chap has a hi-lux crew cab think its 04, not sure what colour:whistling:, inside is like a skip, but he'll get as much if not more when he goes to trade it in than most lads...

i know a few lads like that.......... stock come 1st.... machines are serviced when ment to be etc, 1 chap has a hi-lux crew cab think its 04, not sure what colour:whistling:, inside is like a skip, but he'll get as much if not more when he goes to trade it in than most lads...

That's the thing, from once they are serviced on the button and mechanically good then a power hose, polish and son of a gun can take care of the cosmetic appearance of the vehicle.
You would see some god awful dirty vehicles around the place. :no:

I wouldn't call something sold until it is gone out of the yard and money cleared in the account.....

And yes we got caught with something 20 years ago like that, 5 years ago it went to the yard in the sky :001_rolleyes:

Back