Tractor Runs & Events

some of us from riverstick side be going anyways. still debating on taking the kinsale route down there or the bandon route
Kinsale all the way.unable to make it tomorrow but the route is passing the door here just after barryroe co op central

I watched them leaving Kilbrittan, it was some line of gear. Took about 75mins for all of them to pass.
Well done to all involved.

They broke the 500 today :Thumbp2: 539 tractors signed up, well done to all involved :clap::thumbup:

It made the Rte News at 6pm.
Wonder how many of each brand was there? Was happy out in my 165 doing the dick on the throttle

Didn't make it today due to a family occasion. Savage turnout. Passed the door here .there was some crowd of spectators in timoleague when I passed through at 12

Thanks, I think :laugh:

Not overly impressed with a lot of the pics from today, very dull & grey in Timoleague & camera not coping well especially with lights on tractors.

Still there's quantity whatever about quality :laugh:

Great work @Alfie and the photos are a credit to you
I would have loved to have made it down having been their the last 4 years but unfortunately I was on night last night and in no fit state to drive down. Hopefully I will make it again next year all going well.

Back