Tractor Runs & Events

I didn't think that a 6600 should have "Load Monitor " stickers on it ?

Some very nice tractors. Thanks for posting.
Keep em coming .:Thumbp2:

No it hasn't. I thought it came out in possibly 1974 so was fitted to some late 5000 and 7000.

And I thought it came out when the 7000 was introduced in 1971.

Nearly sure that Load Monitor was only available on the 7000 too.

And I thought it came out when the 7000 was introduced in 1971.

Nearly sure that Load Monitor was only available on the 7000 too.

Load Monitor was on both our 1977 Ford 7600,s . It was worked off the crown and pinion if my memory serves me right. We had to get a new crown and pinion for the Fritzmeir Ford and it was different than the standard .

Load Monitor was on both our 1977 Ford 7600,s . It was worked off the crown and pinion if my memory serves me right. We had to get a new crown and pinion for the Fritzmeir Ford and it was different than the standard .

You are spot on, I should have said the only 1000 series Load Monitor was available on was the 7000.

Hello all, few pics from tractor run in colooney in sligo today. It was not very well advertised and the day was rotten but still about 40 tractors turned up. Would have been a brave man to face out without a cab today so not too many vintage, mostly modern plant. The 2 TW35s belong to a local father and son who do a lot of contracting work, they have them plus a TW 25.DSC_0959.JPG DSC_0962.JPG DSC_0973.JPG DSC_0970.JPG DSC_0966.JPG DSC_0963.JPG DSC_0965.JPG DSC_0967.JPG DSC_0968.JPG DSC_0964.JPG DSC_0959.JPG DSC_0962.JPG DSC_0973.JPG DSC_0970.JPG DSC_0966.JPG DSC_0963.JPG DSC_0965.JPG DSC_0967.JPG DSC_0968.JPG DSC_0964.JPG

Did You put Her on the Dyno @Markmex ?.....:smile:
I didn't bother and I was kind of sorry after that I didn't, I haven't done much real work with the tractor yet but the engine seems good and for a tractor that wasn't known for being overly lively and having driven a good few 6600 and 6610s over the years this one seems to have good power. There were some interesting results power wise on the day, as the man operating the dyno said it puts an end to the bullshit talk! Most impressive for me was a turboed 7840 which made 138hp.

I didn't bother and I was kind of sorry after that I didn't, I haven't done much real work with the tractor yet but the engine seems good and for a tractor that wasn't known for being overly lively and having driven a good few 6600 and 6610s over the years this one seems to have good power. There were some interesting results power wise on the day, as the man operating the dyno said it puts an end to the bullshit talk! Most impressive for me was a turboed 7840 which made 138hp.

Tractor run in North Sligo yesterday as well, about 30 tractors, it was a right miserable day and as You said not a day to be out without a cab, even the young lad that organises the Oxfield run left His 35 at home. Where are the owners of the TW's from? Oxfield run penciled in for Sunday 15th April.

Tractor run in North Sligo yesterday as well, about 30 tractors, it was a right miserable day and as You said not a day to be out without a cab, even the young lad that organises the Oxfield run left His 35 at home. Where are the owners of the TW's from? Oxfield run penciled in for Sunday 15th April.
I was thinking of going to the one in grange but then I heard about the one in colooney so I went to that instead. Mite head to that oxfield one, I was at it 2 years ago with the 3000, good day out. The lads who own the TWS are from Ballymote, you may know of them, they do a lot of septic tank emptying, they have a blue Daf truck with big tank on the back and a picture of a lad sitting on a loo on the drivers door.

I was thinking of going to the one in grange but then I heard about the one in colooney so I went to that instead. Mite head to that oxfield one, I was at it 2 years ago with the 3000, good day out. The lads who own the TWS are from Ballymote, you may know of them, they do a lot of septic tank emptying, they have a blue Daf truck with big tank on the back and a picture of a lad sitting on a loo on the drivers door.

The lads who are "number one in the number two business" .........:laugh: The Oxfield run is a nice scenic spin around Raghly.

Back