_DAV0066.JPG

_DAV0083.JPG

_DAV0094.JPG

_DAV0098.JPG

_DAV0110.JPG

_DAV0121.JPG

_DAV0127.JPG

jay gatsby

A run not too far from me was on today and the route was 30km or so. Are they all this kind of distance? Seems quite long

jay gatsby

usually about there. usually about an hour and a half to 2 hours to complete them or there abouts.
Jesus its a long enough spell if its an old girl. Id give a fair bit to charity not to have to take part i think. Not knocking them in the least, great money raising done for good causes but you'd want a bit of a love for the machines

ranger

a great turn out yesterday here , sorry I dont have any coverage but it be posted on this link in due course

Arthur

Jesus its a long enough spell if its an old girl. Id give a fair bit to charity not to have to take part i think. Not knocking them in the least, great money raising done for good causes but you'd want a bit of a love for the machines
Was supposed to take part in the local one yesterday, gave them the registration fee and left it at that, I have been in the tractor enough the past week and in it again today, they had around 70 turn out.