Tractor Runs & Events

As always @Alfie a great selection of photos top quality photos and some nice kit featured. That MB Trac 1500 is a tasty machine. I have only ever got one in front of the lens and the result. I must try to rectify that in 2022.

Reactions: c4l
IMG-20211226-WA0002.jpgnot the type of tractor youd expect to see in north roscommon leitrim area to often.
James Cull memorial run in Arigna.26 lorries and 180 odd tractors. The cat / challenger and the fendt 939 belonging to the " shannon valley " construction group.the English's originated from drumshanbo.
James done his 3 month ag college stint with me in 2017.
Rest in peace James and some day we will have the craic again.

I made a brief appearance myself, got let up the main street in a break in the flow relatively early on. Couldn't get over the crowds there to see them.

Liked that 'TW230" the ford blue and white roof looks well but it takes a minute to realise what it 8s that's different about it.

Kilbrittain Tractor Run Video (Part 1 of 3)
🎬
🚜

I'm in the first vid anyways

Can't remember seeing you in the pics or vid but then there were 550 tractors ! That's the first video, I've about an hour of footage of all the tractors passing the abbey in Timoleague.

Reactions: c4l
As always @Alfie a great selection of photos top quality photos and some nice kit featured. That MB Trac 1500 is a tasty machine. I have only ever got one in front of the lens and the result. I must try to rectify that in 2022.

Thanks, there was a nice selection there on the day. There were actually 2 MB Trac 1500 there on the day, a 1990 & a 1984.
There were also 2 MB Trac 1500 at the Mogeely Autumn working day in Midleton earlier this year.

_DAV0182.JPG

_DAV0388.JPG

Can't remember seeing you in the pics or vid but then there were 550 tractors ! That's the first video, I've about an hour of footage of all the tractors passing the abbey in Timoleague.
2:43 in the vid. tbf there was another tm165 in front of me and there was 2 big brutes of t7.315 as well in front. them 315's would catch anyones eyes before a tm ever will

Shinrone tractor run tomorrow 2nd January 12.30 preceded by charity auction in aid of Pieta House

Back