Tractor Runs & Events

St Brogan's college Bandon Tractor Run Pics - 17th October 2021
🚜

All pics from the day available here https://photos.app.goo.gl/cLv19ETLV4G7HGb87
πŸ“·

_DAV0004.JPG

_DAV0009.JPG

_DAV0011.JPG

_DAV0012.JPG

_DAV0013.JPG

_DAV0017.JPG

_DAV0041.JPG

_DAV0043.JPG

_DAV0092.JPG

_DAV0100.JPG

That's all from a dry day in West Cork :smile:

A run not too far from me was on today and the route was 30km or so. Are they all this kind of distance? Seems quite long

usually about there. usually about an hour and a half to 2 hours to complete them or there abouts.
Jesus its a long enough spell if its an old girl. Id give a fair bit to charity not to have to take part i think. Not knocking them in the least, great money raising done for good causes but you'd want a bit of a love for the machines

Jesus its a long enough spell if its an old girl. Id give a fair bit to charity not to have to take part i think. Not knocking them in the least, great money raising done for good causes but you'd want a bit of a love for the machines
Was supposed to take part in the local one yesterday, gave them the registration fee and left it at that, I have been in the tractor enough the past week and in it again today, they had around 70 turn out.

Drinagh Tractor Run videos
🎬
🚜

There's quantity but maybe not quality, I'm referring to the videos not the tractors :wink:

Back