Trailers

nashmach

God only knows . I never thought them to.be anything special.

They wouldn't be seen as anything special around here either compared to a Wall or Toomey trailer and then Gerry Brennans. The further north of the county you go, Gillespies took over.

Never liked the Lee tailboards.

13spanner

We had an auld timber sided single axle silage trailer parked up for years. Last year I got it in and cut off the silage sides to make a grain trailer out of it. A lad into vintage said I should have put it on DoneDeal as the vintage lads at silage go mad for a timber sided trailer. I though that if you were rootin at vintage you couldn’t go any madder.

c4l

We had an auld timber sided single axle silage trailer parked up for years. Last year I got it in and cut off the silage sides to make a grain trailer out of it. A lad into vintage said I should have put it on DoneDeal as the vintage lads at silage go mad for a timber sided trailer. I though that if you were rootin at vintage you couldn’t go any madder.
Another 10 or so years until the herron here at home be wanted for vintage rallies

nashmach

Think its 15t we would have on similar Gerry Brennan's but there would be another 9in riser over the height of that on it.

Bluffegan

Another big engineering works being shuttered up. Big loss to the trailer market, dooley's low loader were one of the finest.

marco

Another big engineering works being shuttered up. Big loss to the trailer market, dooley's low loader were one of the finest.
Liquidator won't make too much from that lot

Bluffegan

It may not be the full listings. Remember loobies auction they had partially built bodies and trailers for sale. Was expecting dooley's to be the same.

Must have fulfilled orders and not taken on additional orders which is noble. Alot of lads have been caught by companies taking orders knowing that liquidation was around the corner.