Tri-axle Lowloader queries

You need to shut up man. You bought none of the gear so nobody has lied to you.
Keep going the way you are going and it will be time for gardening leave again.
No but if stuff hits the fan it's me who'll be asked 'Oh how is it you didn't know that or didn't tell me that'. Just trying to figure it all out. I'll stop now though as its clearly not worth it.👍

6000g tanker will be heavier than that will have around 28t in it plus its own weight. Just cos you'd assume you can pull it doesn't mean it's going to be legal or safe.
Over here slurry tankers and grain chasers are weight exempt if spreading but not going to a nurse tank .

No. The trailer is probably capable of it and more.
Just not legally.
You can plate the trailer for 100t. Doesn't mean you can exceed the legal weight for the road.
The legal bit is up to the buyer to figure out.
The tractor is also well able for it.
You could probably put 10t on the drawbar and it not break. Just not legally on the road.

On private ground you can do as you please
That's fine. May become the bearer of bad news tomorrow then so.

Your a great lad,giving out about the fastrac and tanker in one post and nearly praising it in another ….. and then saying its easier to control than the 6250r to prove (or let on) you drove a 6250r,so does this mean you drove mcgoverns fastrac and tanker?…..so if I was you id tone it back abit if you want to get on here,
I never said I drove that fastrac and I'll have you know I did drive that 6250r and its a good friend of myself and the man you mentioned that owns it. I'll not go into anymore detail of who drives it as that will only cause more trouble, point is its not held up like some holy goat or idol, its a tractor bought and built to do work and if you're asked to go draw grain chances are you'll be put on it or the 7530. I was filling trailers in fields with it when I was 15 and when I got the licence was put drawing the road when no one else was about to drive it. When it comes down to it when the 2 are sitting in the yard i go for the 75, if I do have to leave it in a field it's straight for the 75 or the 190 and see will whoever is driving it swap which they usually do. Its a business not a club, there's no certain list of who can and can't drive it. I don't know what you're trying to get at here.I think we all need to put the brakes on here lads. A few deep breaths

The owner of all this kit is hardly going to blame a teenager for not telling him the rules of the road? Hes hardly that nieve or is he a teenager as well?
I was asked far more complicated questions that. I'll leave it there at that. Can we just all take a bit of a breather here.:wacko:

Hi everyone,
I am currently looking for a basic tri axle Lowloader for moving 10-20t diggers. Currently have a tri-axle herbst with manual ramps and hydraulic brakes that never gave any problems but with some rust now she is due a change.

It’s proving difficult finding all the details and varying price as there are so many manufacturers out there.

Have been looking for peoples recommendations so I have come here!

What have you bought and why? Good bad and ugly?

Few other questions,
1. what height?
2. What weight?
3. What angle is beaver tail?

Many thanks 😊

Not alot of this mans questions answered. May be time to get back on point here.

Some of the manufacturers

Herbst

Herron

Kane

A&W engineering

Hogg

Broughan

Power engineering

McKee

Slurrycat

K-quip

Red rock

Tuffmac

Euro spec

Tyrone trailers

Jpm

Sls

Barford

Nc

Cheiften

Neighbour here had a Herron and changed for a Kane. Both tri axle. Used for 13t digger straw and a bruff trencher. Would also shift an amount of fertiliser too.

Under some law of 1947 he cannot interfere with the harvest.
I am not sure who he is shacked up with now but I do not think it is in our parish .
Heard that before, think there used to be an exemption from having a haulage license at harvest time to move grain

Heard that before, think there used to be an exemption from having a haulage license at harvest time to move grain
Under some 1963 act they cannot summons you for a light if you have the means of fixing it .
If you are ever up before Judge Zidane I could be your counsel. One of my ancestors was Lord Chief Justice.

Jeasus lads I leave yous for a while and come back too this 🤣🙈
Neighbour here had a Herron and changed for a Kane. Both tri axle. Used for 13t digger straw and a bruff trencher. Would also shift an amount of fertiliser too.
Any particular reason for change?

An old picture, but can be done 😑
Also seen this done, sketchy and not ideal but will fit 😅

Anyways back too the low loaders anyone any dealings with Barford? Getting a price from them tomorrow hopefully

Last edited:
Jeasus lads I leave yous for a while and come back too this 🤣🙈

Any particular reason for change?

Also seen this done, sketchy and not ideal but will fit 😅
View attachment 101948

Anyways back too the low loaders anyone any dealings with Barford? Getting a price from them tomorrow hopefully
I think Barfords might be made by Herbst, Barford would be a few miles up the road from Herbst

I think Barfords might be made by Herbst, Barford would be a few miles up the road from Herbst
Yeah iv heard that few times alright. We bought ours in 98 and never had any bother so hopefully be same, need pick out a few when get all quotes back and go have a nose

should be nothing wrong the loder is rated at 30-33 tonne I think. There might be a hitatchi 245 or a zaxis 250 going on it soon enough. Not enough diggers for all the work at the minute l, wouldn't be surprised if another new low loader and tractor will be in the works by the end of the year.
Do some homework. You’d be close on 7 tonne over weight I’d imagine

Back