Trouble with atlantic water heater

HEX Heifer

Hi i bought a new 200l atlantic water, plumbed in saturday.
Co op i bought it from converted wiring to single phase.
I connected power to it correctly. Brown is l1, blue l2. It light up the led indicator last night, this morning there was no light and no hot water.
Im starting to panic a bit, i have cows springing.

Any ideas.

I did a water heater recently for a friend and had to loop the blue onto another connection don’t think it was a 200l atlantic water, took a bit of head scratching

I connected power to it correctly. Brown is l1, blue l2. It light up the led indicator last night, this morning there was no light and no hot water.

Any ideas.
By any chance has it tripped the circuit breaker (fuse).

Any ideas.

Check power supply to it first if that is ok then remove cover off element on side of heater and check power there. If there is power there then turn off power supply to be safe for next step. There should be a little reset button under that cover. There should also be a little dial that goes 1 to 5 if is like mine. If it is at 5 or at max then move it back a little to about 4.5 as maxing out can cause it to trip or burn out quicker.

Check power supply to it first if that is ok then remove cover off element on side of heater and check power there. If there is power there then turn off power supply to be safe for next step. There should be a little reset button under that cover. There should also be a little dial that goes 1 to 5 if is like mine. If it is at 5 or at max then move it back a little to about 4.5 as maxing out can cause it to trip or burn out quicker.
Its not like that. It has an electrical board with relays etc. Its a stupid thing to have in a damp environment of a dairy

Thanks for the replies. I got it sorted. There is a knack to them. If the board gets damp you can short out parts of it. I used a heat lamp to warm the board up so i evaporated any damp and finally she came on. Im noy sure of i trust it now

Did you get a female to male threaded fitting with the heater .
Thanks for the replies. I got it sorted. There is a knack to them. If the board gets damp you can short out parts of it. I used a heat lamp to warm the board up so i evaporated any damp and finally she came on. Im noy sure of i trust it now

Forgot about this. Here is a photo of the wiring anyway in case anyone else needs it

Same issues with a 100 ltr model. Think the water is just getting a little tepid and that's it. Green light blinking constantly. Can anyone verify we have wired correctly please b4 I look for a sparky. TIA

Attachments

• IMG-20210204-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210204-WA0000.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 56
Same issues with a 100 ltr model. Think the water is just getting a little tepid and that's it. Green light blinking constantly. Can anyone verify we have wired correctly please b4 I look for a sparky. TIA
Does the diagram underneath your input wires suggest no 1 and no 3 inserts should be wired in? Trying to see through the cable..

Thanks for replies. Is this pic any help.

Attachments

• IMG-20210204-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210204-WA0001.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 56
Probably need to change the elements to single phase look the the pics a few posts back

Sorry, hard to make a call on it without seeing where the wires are going exactly but it does seem to be set up for more than one phase.
Got it sorted, electrician was able to tell my son what to do over WhatsApp. Green light is still blinking but water is hot, turned back the thermostat a bit this morning.

Back