Trouble with atlantic water heater

These seem to be a strange product, pretty technical wiring requirements, altered from 3 phase and just fired out lads to hook up.
Mains power and water (in items prone to leaking) all sounds a bit tricky lads. Just mind yourselves with them

I’ve 3 water heaters here for the parlour and tank,I wired them all up to contactors and there wired into a son-off wi-if controller (they cost about £7)it’s great because I can turn the heaters on with my phone and the timer alters when the clocks change,no pcb boards just standard elements and thermostats.

Hi there, I got one of them here and the green light keeps blinking.
Does anyone has a clear picture of how to wire if?

I have repaired a number of them myself for customers.
Take a photo of the bottom of the heater where all the connections are and i can draw out what connects to what.
I am not a fan of them , would not advice on fitting one , not a fan of dry element water heater.
A Joule stainless steel tank & element is a much better choice.

Take a photo of the bottom of the heater where all the connections are and i can draw out what connects to what.
I am not a fan of them , would not advice on fitting one , not a fan of dry element water heater.
Dont mind the pipes now it has been changed.

its actually in a house so needs to be single phased.

Attachments

• 6CEC3CA4-A57E-441A-83FE-73DD88B044DC.jpeg
    6CEC3CA4-A57E-441A-83FE-73DD88B044DC.jpeg
    168.1 KB · Views: 47
What do you see wrong with the dry element water heaters .

Haveing trouble with 200l atlantic water heater heater, it's after croding the end of ond of the outlets supplier tells me should have put a plastic fitti'g on pipe. Just wondering has anyone else had this problem. Heater is about 11 months old

Back