Truckin!

Bog Man

What make of Truck did McGuire the muck haulers buy the last time he went shopping. How many trucks has he got and does he even know. Is there a back story to this company because he is hauling the lowest value material and makes it look easy. Did he really buy 130 trucks at one go?

eddie86

What make of Truck did McGuire the muck haulers buy the last time he went shopping. How many trucks has he got and does he even know. Is there a back story to this company because he is hauling the lowest value material and makes it look easy. Did he really buy 130 trucks at one go?

Just saw this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210512-095134.jpg
    Screenshot_20210512-095134.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 111

100-90DT

As of August last I was told McGuire has 130 lorries, then J Ryan is second after him with 100

scoffcruddle

I’ve not seen a hino for years,milk collected by Scania’s here,Lancashire is absolutely full of them because the scania dealer also collects 90% of the milk in Lancashire.

bagenal

I would say he has all the main stream makes in the fleet. They do a bit more than just muck shifting, as in value added services and also containers, walking floors and plant hire. He acquired the former Coolwagon premises in Thomastown some time ago and it is now their garage/workshop with I believe state of the art equipment.

bagenal

I would recognise a good few of the names and went to school with a few of them .

Give us names you remember, there's some in it I recognise but am at a loss for names. The lad down the N80 from you made a few appearances.