TV and sound bar brackets

I’m not sure what make ours is but it’s got 2 arms so it can only come out relatively parallel to the wall, it can angle a bit but not too much. Only problem I had was actually getting the tv to be quite vertical, it wanted to hang out at the top and point to the ground. I didn’t want to chance a 55” on a single arm.

The other thing is get your own wall fixings, the ones in the box aren’t worth a crap imo

Cheers @drew, one of the main complaints I’ve noticed online is that with some of them when you pull the tv out it doesn’t stay level. Ours is going into a corner unit and will come out to an angle say of 45 degrees to the room

Cheers @drew, one of the main complaints I’ve noticed online is that with some of them when you pull the tv out it doesn’t stay level. Ours is going into a corner unit and will come out to an angle say of 45 degrees to the room
I can’t remember if I had to put a little shim into it to keep it vertical, I’ll get a pic at lunch time and I’ll see how far out it’ll come aswell

Edit: thinking about it on the bracket I have if you really wanted to you could possibly cut the wall part of the bracket in half and put a piece to each wall if you wanted?

I can’t remember if I had to put a little shim into it to keep it vertical, I’ll get a pic at lunch time and I’ll see how far out it’ll come aswell

Edit: thinking about it on the bracket I have if you really wanted to you could possibly cut the wall part of the bracket in half and put a piece to each wall if you wanted?
Yeah get you, we have a lad coming to build the unit in so haven’t quite decided on the finish but need to get the brackets sorted for him. My timber work skills are shite and couldn’t be looking at my finishing skills indefinitely 😜

@Rathbran here’s a few pics it will just about come out to 45 degrees but your bracket would want to be positioned spot on. Also may depend on tv size though! You also see the hang on the tv, the little bracket pictured is the problem with it, it’s jammed against the tv back and I have the bottom of it propped out as far as I can CEB2F221-8B87-4077-99E9-7CD0A39550A1.jpeg0B7D1756-5084-48C9-958A-88427BDBC9BB.jpegA506037C-42C7-4823-BCFC-625823A65692.jpeg

Also just searched the emails and I think this is actually the bracket I got. Won’t ship to Ireland anymore but I’m sure there’s ways around that. The tv has been hanging off it since nov 19 and no problems yet (touch wood🙄)

@drew brilliant many thanks, tv is a 43” here and don’t plan to get any bigger. Looks like a solid job 👍

Last edited:
@Rathbran here’s a few pics it will just about come out to 45 degrees but your bracket would want to be positioned spot on. Also may depend on tv size though! You also see the hang on the tv, the little bracket pictured is the problem with it, it’s jammed against the tv back and I have the bottom of it propped out as far as I can View attachment 118831View attachment 118832View attachment 118833

Also just searched the emails and I think this is actually the bracket I got. Won’t ship to Ireland anymore but I’m sure there’s ways around that. The tv has been hanging off it since nov 19 and no problems yet (touch wood🙄)
Didn’t realize they were that cheap, I made the brackets for the TVs here and although they’re strong enough to hang an engine out of they took a fair bit of making.

Back