Vintage Tractor Log Book/Tax Book

pmoran245

I’m looking for a log book for a Zetor I’m restoring. The registration was painted on the tractor. I can just about make out what I think is the registration. The number plate doesn’t work on reg check. Shannon don’t seem to be operating their phones due to COVID-19. How do I go about getting the logbook or who do I contact? Much help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Are you currently the registered owner?

If you are go to your garden station and ask for the lost log book form, fill it out and they stamp it and you send it to shannon.

If you're not then email them on

DVCSDChangeofOwnership@dttas.gov.ie

Got faster/better service on email during covid than I ever got on the phone from them.

If the tractor is pre 85 or the old registration type, ring your local Motor Tax office rather than Shannon.

They will send you out the forms and you can then go off and get it signed by a solicitor and stamped by a dealer.

I’m looking for a log book for a Zetor I’m restoring. The registration was painted on the tractor. I can just about make out what I think is the registration. The number plate doesn’t work on reg check. Shannon don’t seem to be operating their phones due to COVID-19. How do I go about getting the logbook or who do I contact? Much help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

A bit in this thread, not sure if it's what you're after.

https://www.forum4farming.com/forum/index.php?threads/tractor-log-book.16192/#post-578920

I got the new brown logbook after filling 3 forms. The ‘Request to search archived vehicle records’ form. This needed the make and model, chassis number, engine number and year of manufacture. After that I received the r134 form which had to be stamped by a garda. The last form had to be stamped by Commissioner for Oaths and a Zetor dealer. Overall it took less than 2 months.

Back