Votes needed!

whichwire

So I entered design competition. This is a shameless plug for online votes! Its the Irish Business design challenge, based on a very nice shed did last year and hope to roll out as a service soon.

The key thing is to vote early and often ;)

There are only 3 entries in the category, anyone on here will spot my entry a mile off!

So I entered design competition. This is a shameless plug for online votes! Its the Irish Business design challenge, based on a very nice shed did last year and hope to roll out as a service soon.

There are only 3 entries in the category, anyone on here will spot my entry a mile off!

Done. best of luck. It's a fine shed.

Done .
Seen a better picture of the shed on Facebook. Anymore pics of how you done the sliding doors at the front and the mesh above the sheeting on the side of the shed

Done .
Seen a better picture of the shed on Facebook. Anymore pics of how you done the sliding doors at the front and the mesh above the sheeting on the side of the shed
Thanks for the support. The mesh was 1 inch galv sheet. I got it bent on a brake press, it tucks up under the gutter and then returns in on teh timber over the vented sheeting. Will be over there tomorrow and can take a few more pics. There is also mesh up on the canopy too.

The doors....well the doors themselves are just hung on heavy channel. The sheeting, that was a bit of a mind bender...

Attachments

• 20210403_160250.jpg
    20210403_160250.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 95
Back