VRY's photos

I'm not sure to be honest. It's pretty tidy for a second hand one doesn't seem to have done much.
Looks good on it anyway! A lot tidier than the Wilson one too! And as far as I know they labelled those front linkages to give the weight capacity, so the 28 was a 2.8ton lift!

Reactions: Vry
That's the one. It's rusty enough over the wheels from salt thats the worst part of it. At worst in the future its a few new cross members but it's OK for now.

I remember now , had you shuttering on the low loader. Think I passed you i was coming out of the shop so.

A fact. One is enough for me anyway. Lads would notice a machine but pass no notice of anything else.

Remember it well , says he .

He was driving a straight TS 110 , SLE, chrome pipe, half worn BKTs . Say they were 520s . The front left hand indicator lense was broken . Grease gun hanging on.the step . WR Shaw sticker .

What age or size was the driver ?
Dunno . He was between 30 and 50 . Between 5ft 7 and 6 ft 1 . 12 to 20 stone weight . Shaved head , or maybe a pony tail .
Yip. Eagle eyed .

Remember it well , says he .

He was driving a straight TS 110 , SLE, chrome pipe, half worn BKTs . Say they were 520s . The front left hand indicator lense was broken . Grease gun hanging on.the step . WR Shaw sticker .

What age or size was the driver ?
Dunno . He was between 30 and 50 . Between 5ft 7 and 6 ft 1 . 12 to 20 stone weight . Shaved head , or maybe a pony tail .
Yip. Eagle eyed .
He heard him dive away in a green tractor .

Back