VRY's photos

There was a lad in kerry had a wolf as a pet , Was from duagh area used to be making farm models
Those wolves are some size, to think the greens wanted to reintroduce them here, nutters.

They want to bring in little cuddly ones .

I’d like to release the greens into the wilderness where Vry is working with nothing only a pack of hang sandwiches and a flask of organic water.

They wouldn’t be long finding out why wolves are the baddies in most children’s stories....

Original rear and maybe one front, I have a new set ordered for it. Clock was stopped for a while but shows 3570

20200512_141455.jpg 20200512_170853.jpg 20200505_092058.jpg Got all the holes drilled out and got it bolted up, now just to fit new hoses and connect it to the bell housing. The last picture is what it started out like. Really need to remove and shot blast and paint it now.

I'd say from the design that it's much older than the 6920 it came off?
Good job though!

Reactions: Vry
View attachment 77822 View attachment 77823 The new machine, fitted a battery cut off the same as the rest of the tractors. A few more little things to put right but as it is it's a little gem.

Has the right hand door ever been used:blink:, that's a Lovely tractor and well worth preserving as is. Early example with that type of cab but engine must have went porous at some stage.

I see you got the original operators manual too!

A great find, well wear :Thumbp2:

Reactions: Vry
Back