Welding Squares

Dam missed that saw these a long time ago when they could only be imported from the US, couldn't justify the price back then, will have too order when they are next disscounted though even at the 10% they offer now I'm tempted.

he's selling it on the basis that it's largely unbreakable. I enjoy his youtube channel (where he has broken many many vices in the development of this one)

No squares for me yet :)

Ya unsure what to go for. Thinking the fabricater package
Yes, probably better value than the minion package, the discounts are showing but when you click into the page they are showing full price. Think you can get an extra 10% off if you sign up to newsletter.

Ya unsure what to go for. Thinking the fabricater package

Yes, probably better value than the minion package, the discounts are showing but when you click into the page they are showing full price. Think you can get an extra 10% off if you sign up to newsletter.
Get a packet of these as well if they don't come with it https://www.fireballeu.com/product/edge-location-tabs-thumb-screws-4-pack/ and get a couple of locking C clamps or vice grips to

Anyone got a discount code to get more off , Seen one today on instagram and can`t find it now . 10% off code wont work with blackfriday offer .
Found it sign up to the newsletter and get another 5% off .

Last edited:
No, Figured I'd do it this week, offers aren't a patch on that halloween special. kicking myself now.
Why are you thinking they aren't as good? The halloween offer just one mega and one monster 200mm with two clamps for 175? You can get one mega and one monster with 4 clamps for 152? (But they're out of stock now)

Back