What are you up to in the workshop?

JohnBoy

20201201_204956.jpg

@lough you were trying to lead me astray at the weekend and I was thinking those squares would be nice but I'd never use them. 24 hours later here I am using the bog basic ones.

The 20 is fitted with a 'universal' roll bar, for anything from a 20 to a 7000 when you could still read the plate.

Always been way too tall on the 20, but its recently finally gotten a roof to go over its head so it needed a bit of a chop.

20201201_211835.jpg

lough

View attachment 84964

@lough you were trying to lead me astray at the weekend and I was thinking those squares would be nice but I'd never use them. 24 hours later here I am using the bog basic ones.

The 20 is fitted with a 'universal' roll bar, for anything from a 20 to a 7000 when you could still read the plate.

Always been way too tall on the 20, but its recently finally gotten a roof to go over its head so it needed a bit of a chop.

View attachment 84965
If you put 2 euro a week into a jar between now and next years Black Friday sale you will have enough saved to buy 2 Minnion squares. Is there anything you spend 2 euro on every week that you could do without, crisps, coke.

1606935391385.png

AYF

Virtual Mars bar time....
Screenshot_20201203-180043_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201203-180046_Gallery.jpg

More to follow.
Clue, it has a very important role over the Christmas period!
Oh, and the nail is ground down to a pointy nub about 20mm high.

AYF

I've forewarned that I take no responsibility for clearing up after the damn thing!
Mrs AYF actually believes the guy selling that they are non shedding!

Last edited by a moderator:

Arthur

I've forewarned that I take no responsibility for clearing up after the damn thing!
You'll know if it's the shedding variety soon enough, every needle and I mean every needle will stay behind as you take it out the door.

jd-baz

Just curious but where did you buy your tree,we export a good few trees into wales.

mixed fleet

Fflip
Too many clues!😂

View attachment 84987View attachment 84988

Wanted one that can hold a lot of water to try and keep the tree fresh, especially given that this house is very warm, it can dry out quickly.
Plan is to wedge the tree in with wood.
As they say in all good cookery programmes ,
"Here's one I made earlier "
Note the upcycling of locally sourced, used haybob tines 😉😀😁
20201203_213514.jpg

drew

Made a slight modification to the back gate on the neighbours crush, it used to be a standard gate latch that was at a very dodgy height which meant you had to bend over slightly and put your head right in line with the top bar, and you always had to be behind it to open or close it. I have a heap of trampoline springs but they are too strong for the latch then couldn’t find any other springs that suited the job but the bungee works perfectly. Can reach around from beside the crush and open and close the gate now which is much better!
A4124E8D-9C54-4158-A002-0CF71E69685E.jpeg

Win

You showed me that before i think, is the original quickie one done with a ram with two extending ends ?
I don't know tbh, would there be enough room to get enough travel? I would say not on a combi as the pin needs to go through two sets of holes, the pins are touching in the middle on mine when they're retracted anyway.