What are you up to in the workshop?

Put a new set of discs on the Lemken today, not much meat left on the old ones. The caps on the hubs were wearing a big so I welded bits of 16 mm round on to protect them.
Are new discs expensive for the Lemkem? Are they 500mm in diameter?

What I’ve been at the last few evenings. Can’t buy them cause there either out of stock or way too expensive. So decided to make my own .
That's a tidy squat rack. You could have yourself a nice money spinner there with what some places are charging for them.

What I’ve been at the last few evenings. Can’t buy them cause there either out of stock or way too expensive. So decided to make my own .
A fine job! Made up one a few years ago and it's got a lot of use in the last year. Make a belt squat to bolt onto it, simple but effective. Thinking of making some lever arms for it to replicate the incline and shoulder press machines.

That's a tidy squat rack. You could have yourself a nice money spinner there with what some places are charging for them.
I have few people asked me already, I’ve to work out my costings and I need to buy a mag drill i dome them with hole saw in normal drill toom
A fine job! Made up one a few years ago and it's got a lot of use in the last year. Make a belt squat to bolt onto it, simple but effective. Thinking of making some lever arms for it to replicate the incline and shoulder press machines.
A belt squat?? Ye its a needs must no with gyms closed .

I have few people asked me already, I’ve to work out my costings and I need to buy a mag drill i dome them with hole saw in normal drill toom

A belt squat?? Ye its a needs must no with gyms closed .
Ye loop the belt over your hips so there's no load on your spine, the slight arc it descends into gives ye a bit of load reduction at the bottom. Tis a nice way to overload the legs without the risk of getting pinned under a bar.

Attachments

• IMG_20210104_213843.jpg
    IMG_20210104_213843.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 105
Jaysus that's very tidy work with a hole saw. I just assumed you had used a mag drill. I'd say it would make life a lot easier alright.

Ye loop the belt over your hips so there's no load on your spine, the slight arc it descends into gives ye a bit of load reduction at the bottom. Tis a nice way to overload the legs without the risk of getting pinned under a bar.

nice set up . Nice weight plates too

Rogue plates, No messing around! Any pictures of the rest of the gym?

Rogue plates, No messing around! Any pictures of the rest of the gym?
Started putting it together last April, took over a shed where the original workshop in the place was, there was many an ursus and 7610 split on that floor in times past. The sister have the back section through the doors as an art studio. Got a pellet stove for handy money and that keeps the temperature up.

Attachments

• IMG_20210305_204244.jpg
    IMG_20210305_204244.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 185
Back