What tractor should I buy?

I'm looking to buy a tractor from about 90 to 100 hp preferably a massey ferguson I need it to roll, top, power wash, draw bales, feed out bales go to the local shop for meal and maybe wrapping any ideas please let me know

Any particular year or range in mind?. Massey's 4200 series come to mind or the newer 4300 series although the 4200 series were a better tractor. If your not to pushed on coming up the years then Massey's 300 series were a fantastic range. For what you want a 390, 390T or 399 would be very good. Good ones however are increasing in value and are worth a bit now. I've always liked the older 600 series but rust was there downfall and a clean one today is very hard to find.

Yea I was looking at the 300 series but a want one that is a very reliable model
Look no further then a 362 and up. Had a 399 here that left us with near 9000 hours and apart from a clutch and alternator it never stopped. Don't bother looking for models below a 362. There to small and in the case of the 350 those were piles of shite.

Yea the 3 I was looking at was a 390t 398 and 399
Try and get one that's a 1994 or newer. They have the left hand shuttle and gearstick mounted on your right hand side. A good 399 in particular would be an investment and they are going up in value. I'm often annoyed that the one here was let go years ago. Just check the doors for rot. They were prone to rusting.

Try and get one that's a 1994 or newer. They have the left hand shuttle and gearstick mounted on your right hand side. A good 399 in particular would be an investment and they are going up in value. I'm often annoyed that the one here was let go years ago. Just check the doors for rot. They were prone to rusting.
92 (or late 91 even) on should get 12/12 with shuttlle

Back