What way are you fixed?

Will be in Spain this time 2 weeks, cant fecking wait.

Where in spain ya going? Was in Salou (near Barcelona) 2wks ago, I normally avoid resorts like that but was pleasantly surprised, stupidly cheap, less than 50e/night for a 4star hotel with full board! Canaries in dec or jan for 5days or so while the farm is quiet and everything housed is very tempting, cheap flights and good weather.

Where in spain ya going? Was in Salou (near Barcelona) 2wks ago, I normally avoid resorts like that but was pleasantly surprised, stupidly cheap, less than 50e/night for a 4star hotel with full board! Canaries in dec or jan for 5days or so while the farm is quiet and everything housed is very tempting, cheap flights and good weather.[/QUOTE

A local contractor was brought against his will by the wife on holidays to the Canaries one January a few years back .
A bit like @Mf240 it didn't happen too often
Every morning when he would open the blinds and the sun shining, he would say Jeepers Mam. "That's a great morning , I'll get a baling done today "

is that the FBD resort ?, i,ve never heard of anyone thats been to any of their resorts
It's very good. I went about 30 years ago with my parents.Went about 4 times in the last 10 years with ny own kids. Best to go off season as it's expensive and crazy busy during peak times.

Never been but heard good reports so just decided to book it rather than look for anything else and it's well priced.

Took a weekend off to attend a good friends wedding. Got in a lad for 4 milkings. Before that I had done approximately 1600 days milking twice in a row. Was great to get away but was also glad to get back to it. Might try to take more time off from now on.

A great wedding it was too . You looked sharp in the new suit. That's what life is about , friends and family .

1600 days x twice a day. If a lad got 4 years in Mountjoy , he would probably be out in a year , 18 months without doubt .
Make a point of taking an odd day off , and go somewhere different.
Its a very small rectangle of land that will do us all at the end of our days.

Well , have you 1000 days of non stop milking clicked up since that wedding ?

Clown beside me went home after the dinner at his own wedding years ago to milk.@Fiatagri10090dt knows who it was .
Needless to say he had plenty of time since to milk undisturbed til he was forced outa cattle

795 days since the mrs and I missed a milking together and a lad fed the cows for me,was two years previous at our neighbours wedding we both missed a milking.

A few years ago myself and a few friends organised a stag party in Benidorm. There was originally twenty of us to go at first but in the end it was just four of us that travelled.
We had a great time and we said that we would try and do something similar every year. The next year we couldnt go as we were at silage and last year covid stopped us going but hopefully we will get going again.

Back