Which Loader Option

Screenshot_20190528-185509_Facebook.jpg

Anyone able to tell me anything about this?
At a local auction but no details. Not even what make it is?
And are they any good?

Didn't those eventually morph into a Matbro loader which was only on the market for a year or two. I think the number was something like LS350 or similar.

@Agri Power might know.

Going on the colour and the decals on the boom I think that is a late enough Bray :unsure:

came across this at weekend and thought worth posting on this thread. Never knew these were used at silage. I'd say it was hard days work for the operator.
(34) Volvo BM LM 841 pushing up silage - YouTube
Wouldn’t be bad,just like driving an MFT.
We had a similar loader in the late 80s,neighbour broke his arm jumping off with the boom up and his coat caught the lift control,it’s a wonder it didn’t kill him.

Last edited:
came across this at weekend and thought worth posting on this thread. Never knew these were used at silage. I'd say it was hard days work for the operator.
(34) Volvo BM LM 841 pushing up silage - YouTube
I still remember the first time I saw one of those, it was a real tidy one driven by an old guy that had had it years! I was wrapping and stacking in the yard and he landed in to clean out a shed with a bucket and fork into an old open dungstead. I thought it looked a fairly handy tool till I saw him trying to come back up the ramp from the dungstead, it was only a 2wd and it took him a few runs to get up it! I’d say the 4wd ones were a lot better

I know that loader and the driver, they are not too far from me. It’s main job in it’s hayday would have been loading beet and that same man was always on it.
Did he ever tip it over? I was clenching watching him carry a fork full up in the air!:ohmy:

Well the time has come to part with ours. I think it’s sold but it was the most saved add I’ve had in DoneDeal in a while and provisionally sold within a day had quite a few phone calls for it.

I’ve tipped ours up carrying a very large stone only a few inches off the ground though. Also a pallet of fertilizer would leave it very hard to control. Many had a weight added to the back. But agree safer than a pivot in that regard.

Anyone have any feedback on a New Holland W130?
It’s the 2006 model with 5k hrs.

Attachments

• DE8DD80D-62A8-4DC9-8836-C2D4EAE50DC1.png
    DE8DD80D-62A8-4DC9-8836-C2D4EAE50DC1.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 58
I’ve no idea. Which one is the better?
I presume they’re like the Volvo gearbox?
Neither box is a problem. But if its being sold into a clamping operation, 5spd is streets ahead. Early 130’s weren’t available with the 5 spd anyway. So its not a huge deal, but if its strictly material handling, its a good shovel that will do big hours. Its essentially the o&k L20 platform with a Iveco engine and CNH cab. Wouldn’t be one bit afraid of it if its genuine.

Neither box is a problem. But if its being sold into a clamping operation, 5spd is streets ahead. Early 130’s weren’t available with the 5 spd anyway. So its not a huge deal, but if its strictly material handling, its a good shovel that will do big hours. Its essentially the o&k L20 platform with a Iveco engine and CNH cab. Wouldn’t be one bit afraid of it if its genuine.
How would it compare to an L70?
I’ve been trying to poke out a nice L70D ( before Deutz engines) and I’m finding it almost impossible. The W130 was offered at €17k. Would it be correctly priced at that?

How would it compare to an L70?
I’ve been trying to poke out a nice L70D ( before Deutz engines) and I’m finding it almost impossible. The W130 was offered at €17k. Would it be correctly priced at that?
In ireland with a set of AG tyres, that machine would be close to €50k at a guess if supplied through a dealer. So the money is bang on, if you want value.

W130 would be very close to an L70.

Roughly speaking

W110 - L60
W130 - L70
W170 - L90
W190 - L110

Back