Work and play photos

So maybe around 40t gross? Fine if not used on a public road.
It’ll have an all up train weight of 47t if you have a 12t 900 series fendt on the front,no exemption over here,I know of a similar set up that tipped the scales at 56t when full.😯

It is an exempted vehicle along as it does not exceed the allowed weight for the tractor.

True, slurry tanks are exempt from the weight regulations.
What would the allowed weight for a tractor capable of pulling that tanker when it would be loaded?
Going by Scoff posted if these outfits became common I could see that exemption being taken away, even his lower weight would be 1 tonne more than a six axle artic with EBS is legally gross.
Exemption or not as said in another thread there's playing the game or gaming the system and I call that tank and a tractor with those kind of weights pure and utter acting the bo****ks.
Not related to the machine in this thread but I can see a clamp down on tractors & trailers in the future, there's a right few doing what could be described as haulage from what I see on my travels.

My 200 horsepower eight tonne Class is plated at 32 tonnes and my neighbors 130 hp six tonne Valtra was plated at 35 tonne. So the Valtra could total five tonne more.

Its all setup for trailing shoe . Customer getting 1 fitted himself
you couldn't even drive up the road here with that tanker. there was a chap in east cork tried something similar a few years ago. think he exported the tanker in the end as he couldn't get work for it

you couldn't even drive up the road here with that tanker. there was a chap in east cork tried something similar a few years ago. think he exported the tanker in the end as he couldn't get work for it
I remember reading an article about that at the time, or a lad similar. Was he pulling it with a magnum by any chance?

There was a similar one near here on a big dairy unit. Didn't last long before the powers at be started questioning the weight of it.
And no point having a big tank half full. So was traded for a slightly smaller one!

A little 5455 in for 4wd drive clutch repairs, track rods and tie rods bein waiting on the local massey dealer for nearly a year to do 4wd clutch.
Is that your own shed or in at work?

Back