workshop hints and tips

I would use that to take off a filter but not to put on.

Reactions: Paw
I would use that to take off a filter but not to put on.

That was painful to watch him put it back on

any decent lad on latte would knock one up
A better job I’d get a female coupler take the middle out. Get a three way T coupling fit it. Put a end blank on the end of the T fitting and tap it to fit the threaded rod through. Then you can join a pipe onto the side connection of the T fitting to let the oil into a drum or bucket. If anyone gets what I mean 😅😅

Anybody have a trick to blowing out the oil lines for the auto oiler in an f550? The tubes on ours are small and takes forever trying to line them up with nozzle on the air gun

Anybody have a trick to blowing out the oil lines for the auto oiler in an f550? The tubes on ours are small and takes forever trying to line them up with nozzle on the air gun
What size are the oil pipes
no problem in making up a quick release connection to go between a standard airline and the oil hose
Put up a photo of the oil hose

IMG_20210719_120536.jpg
What size are the oil pipes
no problem in making up a quick release connection to go between a standard airline and the oil hose
Put up a photo of the oil hose
The pipe from the tank to oiler is much larger than these ones. While on the topic of the oiler, how do I increase the oil flow from the oiler to the chains. If I open the cap on it, there looks like screws you can screw in and out. I'm assuming those do that?

Last edited:
Back