Workshop / Machining Related YouTube Channels

Canyanero

A very interesting man to listen to, serious knowledge and experience wrapped in humour

recycled

A very interesting man to listen to, serious knowledge and experience wrapped in humour
ive heard he keeps his dic in a vice :eek3:

Bog Man

Not a YouTube but this guy makes some serious models.

JohnBoy

I kinda like this lad, Alec Steele, a 22 year old english blacksmith who lives in Montana now. He's been youtubing and blacksmithing since he was 16 or so, he can be annoyingly enthusiastic at times. I don't have much interest in his videos on fancy sword or jewelery making, but do enjoy his machine restorations/workshop stuff. He regularly admits he's making it up as he goes, learning on the job, it's been interesting to watch his skills develop over the years.

Currently a series going on restoring a power hammer, it's quite good to watch them combining sledging sh*te out of lumps of hot metal with precision machining afterwards.

First video in the power hammer series, it's not finished yet:

scoffcruddle

I kinda like this lad, Alec Steele, a 22 year old english blacksmith who lives in Montana now. He's been youtubing and blacksmithing since he was 16 or so, he can be annoyingly enthusiastic at times. I don't have much interest in his videos on fancy sword or jewelery making, but do enjoy his machine restorations/workshop stuff. He regularly admits he's making it up as he goes, learning on the job, it's been interesting to watch his skills develop over the years.

Currently a series going on restoring a power hammer, it's quite good to watch them combining sledging sh*te out of lumps of hot metal with precision machining afterwards.

First video in the power hammer series, it's not finished yet:
One minute he’s sledging the shite out of a lump of metal then the next he’s making an engagement ring.

The lads hugely talented,I’ve watched about 20 videos tonight.

Mike

Stumbled across this lad, seems a tasty operator
Fair bit of of work involved in such a job when you decide to do everything as you are at it.
Decals aside, lovely paint job on it too.