Workshop / Machining Related YouTube Channels

A very interesting man to listen to, serious knowledge and experience wrapped in humour

A very interesting man to listen to, serious knowledge and experience wrapped in humour
ive heard he keeps his dic in a vice :eek3:

Not a YouTube but this guy makes some serious models.

I kinda like this lad, Alec Steele, a 22 year old english blacksmith who lives in Montana now. He's been youtubing and blacksmithing since he was 16 or so, he can be annoyingly enthusiastic at times. I don't have much interest in his videos on fancy sword or jewelery making, but do enjoy his machine restorations/workshop stuff. He regularly admits he's making it up as he goes, learning on the job, it's been interesting to watch his skills develop over the years.

Currently a series going on restoring a power hammer, it's quite good to watch them combining sledging sh*te out of lumps of hot metal with precision machining afterwards.

First video in the power hammer series, it's not finished yet:

I kinda like this lad, Alec Steele, a 22 year old english blacksmith who lives in Montana now. He's been youtubing and blacksmithing since he was 16 or so, he can be annoyingly enthusiastic at times. I don't have much interest in his videos on fancy sword or jewelery making, but do enjoy his machine restorations/workshop stuff. He regularly admits he's making it up as he goes, learning on the job, it's been interesting to watch his skills develop over the years.

Currently a series going on restoring a power hammer, it's quite good to watch them combining sledging sh*te out of lumps of hot metal with precision machining afterwards.

First video in the power hammer series, it's not finished yet:
One minute he’s sledging the shite out of a lump of metal then the next he’s making an engagement ring.

The lads hugely talented,I’ve watched about 20 videos tonight.

Stumbled across this lad, seems a tasty operator
Fair bit of of work involved in such a job when you decide to do everything as you are at it.
Decals aside, lovely paint job on it too.

barum engines and jims automotive if your into rebuilds
weld.com for obviously welding
garage54 for russian rednecks up for a laugh

Back