Worst machine you have or have owned?

Worst machine we ever had was a keenan 70 had 2 then they gave us an 80 as they thought it was stronger,it wasnt and it pushed the side out,piece of shit and I will never have one in the yard again.

Said it before and will say it again. Vogel and Noot 4furrow MS850. Pile o shyte! Boards lasted less than 1000 acres twice. Headstock pulled itself apart, turn stips broke off annually. Quick attach bar broke, new beam (old one now gatepost!) Also broke press arm Probably more problems only kept it 5 seasons 2500 acres. Best burying plough I have used but really poorly built.
I pity the fool who bought it at Thainstone!

Cheers BB

and I thought it was just stuff with a gearbox not to buy at Thainstone :scared:

If my memory serves me right fumbles 6610 had to be pushed onto a wagon when it left the farm,and it wasn't worth fook all,one carefull owner and then fumbles dad and brother.:crying::crying::crying:

I would still give 3 grand for it suppose it has been rolled down a mountan as well

MF50B 2wd digger it was a crock of poo. We bought it secondhand and then virtually replaced every component in that heap. Under powered and unreliable. Replaced it with a 1986 50HX the two were like chalk and cheese although it did try and burn itself out twice but still it was forgiven unlike its predecessor the day that junker left the farm was a very good day indeed.

Back