Worst machine you have or have owned?

My worst machine has to be a New Holland 658 round baler. Had no end of trouble with belts flipping, bearings going and a pickup that seemed to block just for the fun of it. Threatend it with some matches on more than one occasion :laugh:

Sold it against a welger and havn't looked back since :thumbup1:

My worst machine has to be a New Holland 658 round baler. Had no end of trouble with belts flipping, bearings going and a pickup that seemed to block just for the fun of it. Threatend it with some matches on more than one occasion :laugh:

Sold it against a welger and havn't looked back since :thumbup1:

away with you man that was the bees knees compared to the auld metal chained thing,forget the number but it made a good bale then ripped the arse out of it when ejecting.

i use the pliers for that
ie, but i like to end up with a tight fence when im finished.:laugh::laugh:.

i also have a pair of these,
hayes stuff again,
good tool for pulling out old staples amongst a raft of other things.
SuperCrimp2.jpg

ie, but i like to end up with a tight fence when im finished.:laugh::laugh:.

i also have a pair of these,
hayes stuff again,
good tool for pulling out old staples amongst a raft of other things.
SuperCrimp2.jpg

I got two pairs of them they are brilliant. the joiners you use with them are amazing the best out there i would rate hays fencing tools as the very best !!:thumbup:

What no seat ?????:lol:what did yer sit on your thumb :blushing:

I stacked 3 silage bales for them n jumped oot n said feck that :thumbdown::thumbdown: sat on an old feed bag yard was ruff as owts aswell :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Thing is the driver does it day in day out :confused1::confused1:

I stacked 3 silage bales for them n jumped oot n said feck that :thumbdown::thumbdown: sat on an old feed bag yard was ruff as owts aswell :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Thing is the driver does it day in day out :confused1::confused1:

What he drives his tractor with no seat ?:001_unsure::no:

Spill the beans then what happend to the seat ? :scared:

dont tell me he takes it out when the tractor is new so it goes back in when he sells it and it makes the cab look gud :sneaky2:

dont tell me he takes it out when the tractor is new so it goes back in when he sells it and it makes the cab look gud :sneaky2:

I dunno he just said the seat was buggerd :confused1: bloody sure i would be sorting it :yes::yes::yes:

No no he is not called Girvan

FORD 6610, ap cab, gears between your legs,2wd and more lively horses in a UHU factory.....:yes:

FORD 6610, ap cab, gears between your legs,2wd and more lively horses in a UHU factory.....:yes:

They are worth a few quid for export tho so not that bad . would be wors if it was a worthles david brown and you where stuck with it

NH 819 forager. Bloody thing could really eat grass, but it would eat concaves even faster. Never got a full days work out of it.

Said it before and will say it again. Vogel and Noot 4furrow MS850. Pile o shyte! Boards lasted less than 1000 acres twice. Headstock pulled itself apart, turn stips broke off annually. Quick attach bar broke, new beam (old one now gatepost!) Also broke press arm Probably more problems only kept it 5 seasons 2500 acres. Best burying plough I have used but really poorly built.
I pity the fool who bought it at Thainstone!

Cheers BB

They are worth a few quid for export tho so not that bad . would be wors if it was a worthles david brown and you where stuck with it

If my memory serves me right fumbles 6610 had to be pushed onto a wagon when it left the farm,and it wasn't worth fook all,one carefull owner and then fumbles dad and brother.:crying::crying::crying:

Back