Your first music album.

220px-Blondie_-_Parallel_Lines.jpg

Had a bit of a thing about Debbie back in the day:rolleyes:

Kerrang.jpg

Back when I went through a rock stage!!! had it along with the first CD player in the house for my birthday.

First album I remember buying was Vagabond Heart by Rod Stewart. Gathered a good few since though, I'd say there's near 500 here at the minute and that's not counting the ones that got lost along the way :eek:

how did you come across the doctors vern, i,d have thought they wouldn,t be well known over in somerset:001_unsure:

TBF I'd never heard of them u til about 6 years ago, when I started courting the wife (fancy bit then) she was mad for em, and she's as English as they come,,, :thumbup:
They do smash out a top tune,,, seen a couple o times now,, althoughi u der stand they are now kaput,:thumbdown:

By the way last time we saw em in Bath it was a riot, plenty drinking n singing n dancing n carrying on :drunk:

TBF I'd never heard of them u til about 6 years ago, when I started courting the wife (fancy bit then) she was mad for em, and she's as English as they come,,, :thumbup:
They do smash out a top tune,,, seen a couple o times now,, althoughi u der stand they are now kaput,:thumbdown:

By the way last time we saw em in Bath it was a riot, plenty drinking n singing n dancing n carrying on :drunk:

no i think they are still on the go but haven,t played in ireland or britain this last year as they were touring the rest of the world, baling baling hay hey then vern, i loved the song called to "win just once" but thats because i,m from wexford probably:001_smile:

no i think they are still on the go but haven,t played in ireland or britain this last year as they were touring the rest of the world, baling baling hay hey then vern, i loved the song called to "win just once" but thats because i,m from wexford probably:001_smile:

They haven't toured for a couple of years, announced they were taking a break. Leo Moran has done a couple of solo tours since.

You have seen 1968 as well as 1996 though :D:D

Leo was touring with others I thought, Sharon Shannon perhaps but she seems to be touring with everyone these days.

" Will you take me to Clare Island "?. I have seen the Doctors either 5 or 6 times , but itmust be 15 years since the last time I seen them. Was a big fan in the early days, but they have been hard years they have put in! Saw them 3 times in a small hotel in Roscrea. 1st time there might have 50 people at the gig, next time 800 odd, a mouse would get claustrophobic in it, and then the 3rd time, only 50 people. The promoter had a sort of private "thank you gig" for people who supported them in the early days. Those were the days! Trying to think of when they started, 1987 or 88? Could be a mile out though.

" Will you take me to Clare Island "?. I have seen the Doctors either 5 or 6 times , but itmust be 15 years since the last time I seen them. Was a big fan in the early days, but they have been hard years they have put in! Saw them 3 times in a small hotel in Roscrea. 1st time there might have 50 people at the gig, next time 800 odd, a mouse would get claustrophobic in it, and then the 3rd time, only 50 people. The promoter had a sort of private "thank you gig" for people who supported them in the early days. Those were the days! Trying to think of when they started, 1987 or 88? Could be a mile out though.

First album was '91 anyway, I'm sure they were gigging for a while before that

20150216_231246.jpg

Back