Youtube funnies

This was on the telly tonight, ages since I saw it last. A real ad from the mid 90s
I actually recorded that because we were at the Rose of Tralee in the late 90's in the Brogue pub and with the power of drink one of the lads did a piss take of that advert and it has been a talking point ever since..:drunk:

This was on the telly tonight, ages since I saw it last. A real ad from the mid 90s

I think Joe McKinney was his name . Scottish I seem to remember. Strange that something as Irish as Guiness couldn't get an Irish lad to it .
Tommy Tiernan would strike me as designed on computer for the job. :rolleyes2:

I actually recorded that because we were at the Rose of Tralee in the late 90's in the Brogue pub and with the power of drink one of the lads did a piss take of that advert and it has been a talking point ever since..:drunk:
Always reminds me of a girl near here's wedding . Same story as you . All harmless fun. She lives in New York for a lifetime , and we were at her nieces wedding 4 weeks ago. Still great Craic, but we are not as young as we were .

I think Joe McKinney was his name . Scottish I seem to remember. Strange that something as Irish as Guiness couldn't get an Irish lad to it .

Always reminds me of a girl near here's wedding . Same story as you . All harmless fun. She lives in New York for a lifetime , and we were at her nieces wedding 4 weeks ago. Still great Craic, but we are not as young as we were .

Apparently guinnes employed him to go round doing promotional work after that. He developed a drink problem there after.

Id say 94 was pre Tommy Tiernan days too. Dont think he hit the big time til a.few years after that

I thought that he was from Dublin. Iirc he was in glenroe for a while as well.

Back