Youtube funnies

dealing with a pesky ex-wife? request a trial by combat to sort out any legal problems you may have

For those not au fait with Irish history Constance Markievicz is an Irish Republican hero, she was the first woman elected to Westminster and the first Irish Dail.

Not much help came to the rescue, god be with the days passers-by would get out and help...
Make a fair few square bales here, lads used to come in and help. Now they come in to tell you about all the bales they stacked in their youth (completely imagined in a lot of cases) how the knots went down and out, how the craic was mighty and the tae was delicious.

Generally they do this while I'm staring into a banjoed knotter with tears of frustration running down my face as a trail of burst bales stretches off into the distance and the rain clouds roll in.

Ah memories

Has @ithastopay bought a Massey for a bit of baling and wrapping!!
Make a fair few square bales here, lads used to come in and help. Now they come in to tell you about all the bales they stacked in their youth (completely imagined in a lot of cases) how the knots went down and out, how the craic was mighty and the tae was delicious.

Generally they do this while I'm staring into a banjoed knotter with tears of frustration running down my face as a trail of burst bales stretches off into the distance and the rain clouds roll in.

Ah memories

You forgot about complaining that the bales were too light. Tighten the chamber and then they are struggling to pitch them.

Has @ithastopay bought a Massey for a bit of baling and wrapping!!

You forgot about complaining that the bales were too light. Tighten the chamber and then they are struggling to pitch them.
Or when you go off to bale for someone and there’s an old lad delighted with life on the haybob flying around to busy smiling at you to notice he’s just put half a row of bales back through the haybob and left a big awkward mess that you have to get down and shake out into a row again

Or when you go off to bale for someone and there’s an old lad delighted with life on the haybob flying around to busy smiling at you to notice he’s just put half a row of bales back through the haybob and left a big awkward mess that you have to get down and shake out into a row again
That's a new one on me 😅

Or they throw two rows practically on top of one another!

Legend has it that a couple of local fellas were in an English pub in Spain watching England play Trinidad & Tobago in the 2006 World Cup. The boys were, obviously, shouting for Trinidad. The English patrons were understandably bemused and confused by this, but why so they asked, we'd support Ireland if they were playing. There then ensued a brief lesson on 800 years of oppression etc. At the end of the lecture the English guys, still not really any the wiser, asked were there no circumstances in which the 2 Tipp men would support England. They had a think for a minute and then replied "we might, if they were playing Kilkenny......."

Back