Zettor 7441

max

Well lads, looking for a little help here. A neighbors 7441 has a brake sticking on the left hand side. He had a lad looking at it but he's not answering the phone anymore. Anyway, the diagnosis was a sticking slave cylinder that needed to be changed and said the half axle had to come off to do this. I had a quick look and seen the actuation rod goes through a removable plate and am wondering can the slave cylinder be changed through this instead of removing the half axle?

And if anyone knows where I could get a manual for it too? The lad I usually get them off on adverts doesn't have one and a quick look on eBay through up nothing.

Tia.

The cylinder should just come up out of the axle when you open the bolts. So was the case with the forterras anyway afaik. Proxima could be different. New cylinder isnt that dear, pat brogan in strokestown should have them

Reactions: max
The cylinder should just come up out of the axle when you open the bolts. So was the case with the forterras anyway afaik. Proxima could be different. New cylinder isnt that dear, pat brogan in strokestown should have them

That's what I thought when I looked at it but was wondering if there was a pin or something that needed the half axle off to disconnect it after the other man said that.

Back