ZF axle parts

Make it non swivel haha

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

It would be the easiest solution alright, but if I fitted a loader I'd need the swivel to clear the brackers. I was half thinking of doing just that so I may make my mind up before I can do any more with it. It's never simple.

It would be the easiest solution alright, but if I fitted a loader I'd need the swivel to clear the brackers. I was half thinking of doing just that so I may make my mind up before I can do any more with it. It's never simple.

U sure about that ? 6290 is a short tractor and mudgauds don't get caught on the loader brackets .

U sure about that ? 6290 is a short tractor and mudgauds don't get caught on the loader brackets .

They do on the Deutz alright, the wheel itself wouldn't have a massive pile of clearance let alone the mudguard with brackets on.

They do on the Deutz alright, the wheel itself wouldn't have a massive pile of clearance let alone the mudguard with brackets on.

I suppose there for a reason
Could always take off the front mudgauds.
he could say a friend from tallaght carried them. Haha

Not an option :thumbdown:

Fixed mudguards that are bolted direct to the axle and dont pivot at all! Or else as some yokes I've seen there just welded to the loader frame with enough height to clear the wheels but i think that looks stupid.... Nearly looks like the front mudguard on a moto x bike....

Back