New cubicle shed and parlour

Minor technical issue this morning

Big production today, concrete grooving and barrier fabrication, note the slight adjustment being carried out

No, the barrier had a slight disagreement with a forklift, the barrier lost and the cow took advantage of the situation.

At least it where only one, and a milker, n not alf a dozen stone mad limmies, shitting all p re the grub them running off up the road,,:whistling::undecided:

i know its only a cattle yard, but ye do seem to like things done right, so id be a bit surprised with the timbers over the top of the shutter, did you get the edge trowel under it and all that i see there is just the cream that will be sanded down tomorrow.

some blue pipe between the shutter and either threaded bar or dividag bar with whurly nuts on it would be the right job there hi.

dont get me wrong here, i admire the precision of yer work, just commenting.

i know its only a cattle yard, but ye do seem to like things done right, so id be a bit surprised with the timbers over the top of the shutter, did you get the edge trowel under it and all that i see there is just the cream that will be sanded down tomorrow.

some blue pipe between the shutter and either threaded bar or dividag bar with whurly nuts on it would be the right job there hi.

dont get me wrong here, i admire the precision of yer work, just commenting.

They just take one of the timbers off at a time as they are finishing it to trowel under the timber, any bits not quite right will be sanded down once the shutters are stripped

Didnt have as many pics as I thought, on with this today

Another couple of cubicle runs in for the young stock

Quite impressive there [MENTION=1682]fraserb[/MENTION].
Some size and set away. Most marts here would be smaller than most of your sheds:thumbup::thumbup:

Some job. Any particular reason ye went with the ratchet rail over the rope type scrapers?? I'd say you'd lie down on the mattresses yourself!!

Some job. Any particular reason ye went with the ratchet rail over the rope type scrapers?? I'd say you'd lie down on the mattresses yourself!!

In the most recent photos the scrapers were already there so stuck with them. Our most recent shed has pollock chain scrapers in them, I was pretty sceptical when the boss went with them but so far they've been faultless and far simpler than the hyd ones. Have a fair job with the hyd ones, theres always some little thing happening them. Ive never actually saw a rope system and cant think of any around here but can see the advantages, we had to install a groove for the chain to keep it level which wouldnt have been needed with a rope.

You had any trouble with the floods [MENTION=1682]fraserb[/MENTION]?

Ben 13 inches of rain on your slurry pits is about the sum of liquid in most pits round the country!!

You had any trouble with the floods [MENTION=1682]fraserb[/MENTION]?

Ben 13 inches of rain on your slurry pits is about the sum of liquid in most pits round the country!!

We've been bloody lucky with the weather, had 30mm of rain on thursday then similar over the weekend, put some into the tanks but nothing to worry about, lost a couple of doors in the winds.

Back