Seen for sale...

You moved fast on it anyway :whistle:

Looks that way alright....

Another small loader, another unusual make:
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/schaeff-skl840-loader/16766024

YTdiNWVlNjE0ZmJiODgxOWE0ZjM1OGZlOWVmZmFjODagV0ULwkEOmOkS_PH1gOUCaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b184Mzc1MDQzNnx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

I wouldn't be so sure, seems to have a good bit of terracotta around the edges and in particular coming through on the roof hatch.

Also genuine ones had a Tradition sticker on the roof which this doesn't have.
Saw the terracotta alright but I was thinking that NH might only have painted what was visible blue/black, but the roof paint does look iffy alright
It does have the Air con stickers on the doors though.

A euro/ kg is about the best you will do, 40kg weight for €40, you might find older ones that have the hook broken off if it's just weight you want to chuck in a tray.
Broken/ damaged ones would do the job the finest . Anyone seen damaged weight sections for sale .

I was thinking the same but it has had something on the pto as well by the looks of it. Been well looked after though - it even has the paint still on the rims.
Would it have been on a straw blower rather than a scraper, big set up it could run big hours, there’s a fair pack of weights up front too for scraping

Back